just finished season 3 of Young Justice (Spoilers).

I never got a chance to see Young Justice when it first came out. So I was excited to check it out. The first season wasn’t that gripping to me but Season 2 really picked up the pace. And I LOVE season 3. I think S3 is the best because it was able to go places that the other seasons couldn’t. The whole Cyborg origin was a lot more bloody than I thought it would be. In Doom Patrol, it wasn’t shocking when it got a little gruesome. But when Vic’s chest was showing and arm was gone. I was blow away about how detailed they got in Young Justice. And speaking of Doom Patrol. Who else thought that DC was making fun of Teen Titans Go with Doom Patrol Go? I loved that they did that. It was sad story but also really cool they made fun of it. What was your favorite things about Young Justice? I’d love to know what you think.

Doom Patrol Go was awesome. I think it the opposite, and from the interviews I’ve seen about it, the cast had a great time doing it.

I found it more an homage to TTG and acknowledging how many new fans it has brought in.

Na Season 3 was trash. We literally followed Halo, Geo-Force, and Forager around for the whole of the 26 episodes. Show wasn’t even Young Justice. So disappointing