Joker Sketch

As always, drawn in some meeting then finished in photoshop. Took maybe a day so this was super fast to do :slight_smile:

Come visit http://instagram.com/jeeyoonna for more

23 Likes

If it was drawn in a meeting, what does that mean? You wish you could have brought in a bunch of Joker gas, or you just wanted to smash a pie in someboy’s face? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Holy Cow! This is sweet!

3 Likes

Either you need to pay more attention in meetings or you should go to even more meetings hahahah

3 Likes

@jvfann Joker is related to my work place, I swear XD hahaa no joker gas or cake was thrown.
@Nathan.Payson No more meetings! Jkjk drawing helps me divert my attention just enough so i’m not zoning out during long meetings.

3 Likes

Looks creepy!

3 Likes

Now that you’ve frightened everyone…

5 Likes

Whoa, that is awesome!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Im gonna see that in the dark tonight, aren’t I?

3 Likes

Nice! …but I disagree that it looks creepy. I’ve seen much creepier drawings of that character! In fact, that might even pass for the Earth 3 Joker? Gotta love Jackie, right?

(Yes, in one comic they actually named Joker’s alternate universe counterpart.)

2 Likes

:metal::clown_face::metal:

2 Likes

Super fast? Thats super amazing!

1 Like

Awesome

The way you were able to keep this piece simple and yet convey how sinister the character is really blew me away.

1 Like

The fact that this piece is mostly shading draws to the sharper details near the face and hands. Great job with the subtle coloring and blurry playing cards! Really awesome Joker art, @chp! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :D! I’ll try to add some more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow that’s got to be one of the best Joker art I’ve ever see!:slightly_smiling_face: Great job!

1 Like