Joker reveal for Harley Quinn Animated Series

Thoughts on the look or just thoughts on the show in general

5c893b251ad1e.jpeg

3 Likes

I’m excited. I hope that this is the stage of her life where she is dating Ivy.

4 Likes

Just read that it does take place after she leaves The Joker and goes on adventures with Ivy and is trying to join The Legion of Doom

3 Likes

Penny’s robe reminds me of Aquaman’s blue and white togs from the 80’s…

Oh, yeah Joker. He’s looks good.

1 Like

Penny? Oh yeah…
She is very attractive…

2 Likes

See, I was so enraptured by Cuoco Quinn that I didn’t notice my Joker grammer gaffe until just now.

*He looks good.

1 Like

That now makes two Big Bang stars that have voiced Harley.

2 Likes

I think he’s based of a 70’s version of himself? Like the Super Friends era. I like it. Kind of reminds me of a younger version of TDKR version too.

Love it! I hope he is a recurring character. :slight_smile: I love the little love triangle between those three.

1 Like

He looks like Jay Leno…

2 Likes

@OSG With that in mind, I hope he doesn’t get interested in the jobs of any Letterman or Conan looking characters in the show.

Cuz…ya know :wink:

Maybe this Joker is an ardent car enthusiast?

2 Likes

*in Joker voice “We’re going to need some late night hosts but not these ones well cause they’re dead”

2 Likes

Joker could host the Witty Banter show. Harls would be the co-host.

1 Like

Well… Conan did voice The Riddler in the Lego Batman movie so I predict the War of Jokes and Riddles late night talk show edition.

1 Like

@Beagle As long as it’s better than The War of Jokes and Riddles comic book story, I’ll give it a watch or two =)

1 Like

@vroom is it bad that the most memorable part from that arc was Kite Man and when did The Riddler get so ripped? He’s like Carrot Top of the Rebirth Era now hahaha

I really dig the art style and the overall way the colors pop. Looks phenomenal.

1 Like

That chin though!

1 Like

The colors do look vibrant I hope so. Seems like a Harley Quinn show should be full of colors that pop or could just be how she remembers things

2 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

1 Like