Joker and Harley

Here’s that larger drawing I was talking about in my last post! Pretty happy with how it turned out. Adding colors to drawings is hard, guys! I used watercolor, which I’ve used for a while but I’m still trying to get the hang of it. As you can see, Harley’s none to happy with being petted by her Mr. J! Hope you guys enjoy!

12 Likes

This is great!! :star_struck: You truly crafted this in such a way that displays Harley’s emotions (which I interpret as her feeling irritated and demeaned). This gives the impression of the moment when Harley has gained ample awareness of the Joker’s abuse and disrespect; so instead of feeling adored, she feels belittled.

I also love the unique style and font. Very impressive! Thanks for sharing! :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m so glad Harley’s state of mind is clear to see; you nailed it! Thank you again!

7 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:
Al the details form the reaction to Bud and luo just doing there thing. Really great. And the color come out amazing.

5 Likes

Great job! That looks awesome!

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome.

1 Like

This is amazing :clap:. To me it’s like a just saw a finished panel in the silver age of dc comics. Also, kudos for designing the laughing so they all connected together. It’s nice Easter egg. Again, wonderful job.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

This looks awesome. I could imagine what Joaquin Phoenix Joker and maybe I think Amanda Seyfried Harley Quinn (IMO) could react with their crazy relationship, while figuring some plans for Bats, and Harley thinking of plans for her and her puddin, along with her hyenas, Bud and Lou. I could imagine a live-action Harley Quinn movie, with her having actual, live hyenas for pets, just like Birds of Prey.

3 Likes

:star_struck: This is fantastic! I don’t even know where to start. A great surprise to see the rest of the scene—thank you again for sharing @K.Bookwyrm :purple_heart: Great job!

4 Likes

Right on, well done.

1 Like

I love everything about this—the expressions, the details, Bud and Lou, ah! It’s so beautiful! And the coloring is just gorgeous, amazing artwork! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like