John Constantine and Hal Jordan Had a Fling

I like that. I also wonder if there’s a way to tie in some of the gender identity stuff in a similar way.

1 Like

I’ve always found Hal to be incredibly boring, but this makes me want to actually read his books.

3 Likes

Yeah, I also thought he was super boring until (no joke) I read a fanfic about him going to Clark Kent’s Passover Seder and arguing with Clark for like an hour about Hebrew grammar and I was like. Huh.

2 Likes

Thank you. I didn’t know this was a thing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have to know what’s going on here! :00_dc_pride:

3 Likes

I love the idea of Hal Jordan making very little effort to physically transition because

1. He feels like a man most of the time, like 70%
  2. They are old, they are lazy, they do not have time for that
    Just rolls into the watchtower looking the way she does every day like “what’s up fellas it’s a she/her day,” and everyone’s like “Cool, hey guys, Hal’s a lady today.”
1 Like

Simon Baz and Hal Jordan having a little solidarity moment because Jews and Arabs are cousins (we are besties, we are bros, we both like stuffed cabbage rolls).
Simon, walking into the room: Salaam
Hal, not looking up: Shalom

And it’s just a nice, chill time

2 Likes

I’m Sorry but I have recently been informed John Constantine is also King Shark’s ex

Do you think there’s a game in the DC universe that’s just “three degrees of hooking up with John Constantine.”

Does John walk into rooms like “Oh #$%* I’d had one-night stands with half of these people.”

More importantly do I need to read some JC stories for no other reason that being starved for angsty bisexual superheroes??

1 Like

you learn something new every day

1 Like

Most definitely. :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome back to the very official “Hal Jordan, Boy Toy” thread

1 Like

“Hal is the worst Lantern bc he can be stupid and clumsy and he’s reckless.”
“Ah, but you see, you have uncovered the very source of my affection.”

1 Like

Giving Dick some competition

1 Like