Jared Leto to Play Joker in Zack Snyder's 'Justice League'

I like it. Reminds me of Grant Morrison’s Joker in Batman: R.I.P

4 Likes

Very creepy looking, that’s my kind of joker!

3 Likes

Based on the blurred image from before I thought his eyes and/or mouth was going to look scorched, like burned by Evil Superman. Being so grotesque to look at like that guy from Hannibal who cut pieces of his own face off. Not that drastic of a change that I expected but better than before I’ll give it that.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks for the article! Provides context, and a spoiler, indeed.

2 Likes

Ok. Alrighty then. Solid eyes by @NanoDeVice placing the imagery of the Joker in the Apokoliptic future state environs. Solid insight NanoD. :+1:. Truly hoping this is the last bit of deep spoiler imagery that emanates from within the Snyder camp but that’s probably a fool’s errand that I’m pinning my wish onto.

Once again big ups to @TheTerrificToyman for providing us the pix. :+1:

4 Likes

Agreed. The diligence is appreciated @Jay_Kay. :+1: M’kay- gonna’ motor as I’m going spoiler-free on this for the rest of the day. :smile:

4 Likes

Perhaps he’s wearing his last victims clothing. Maybe he killed a nurse at Arkham and escaped…? Who knows, but once it premieres there should be a watch a long at least once a week until we have this thing fully dissected.

2 Likes

It just makes me happy to know that we’ll get to see Leto and Affleck together, even if it’s just part of the Knightmare sequence.

4 Likes

I think Leto’s new joker look is more menacing and not as pretty. I’m really looking forward to 3/18/21. I saw a sneak peek of Steppenwolf fighting in Themyscyria, looks bad a$$!

3 Likes

They are building up the hype.

2 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

I think that is the recipe for good times in the crazy world we are living in. It would be best splitting it in two. I Don’t know if I’ve ever sat down and watched a four hour movie before.

4 Likes

Agreed @IssacBrown- Four hours is quite a long time to spend on the couch watching a film. My cat won’t even do that! :laughing:

4 Likes

I believe this is the last big blockbuster movie we will see here in America, maybe ever. Without movie theaters, business is going to change. This movie has a ton of visual effect shots that they will be working on until its release. I’m excited!

4 Likes

Agreed. Looking forward to watching this in a big way. :+1: :00_justice_league3:

4 Likes

I pretty much have, with the Lord of the Rings extended editions.

3 Likes

Yeah, as I was writing, that’s what I thought of.

2 Likes

It’s hard not to get jacked-up for this! I’m ready! Bring on THE MARCH!

2 Likes

The difference here is, we can pause, or stop, any time we want. Can’t do that in the theater. I don’t look at it as a 4-hour movie as a whole, I view it in 1-hour blocks.

2 Likes