James McAvoy Wants To Be Riddler

McAvoy is interested in playing him. During a live Q&A on his Instagram (captured by Fandom), McAvoy was asked who he’d like to play in the DC universe. After taking some time to think about his response, he revealed The Riddler is a character he’s always been a fan of and would like to play, further saying, “I’ve always thought DC does really good bad guys.”

How do you feel?
Im all for it.

11 Likes

Yes please.

1 Like

Yes! Now that he’s put it out there into the universe, I would like to see that.

1 Like

I love McAvoy, I’d be down to see this. I could also see him playing as Jason Todd, if Batman were still older.

Yes, please.

1 Like

Cast him asap!!! Ehyeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhh

2 Likes

I think he would be a brilliant Riddler!!

2 Likes

@HP Well of course you think he would be :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like James McAvoy, @Vroom. I think he would be much pleasanter to watch than Eddie himself.

1 Like

This would make James McAvoy Victor Frankenstein, God Emperor of Dune, Prof X, and the Riddler. Yea, I like it.

1 Like

I’d be totally down for that. :grin:

@HP I like McAvoy alot too. Especially in Wanted.

1 Like

I’d welcome that casting

I’m down for this casting!

Same.

Would be cool

I had never considered James McAvoy as a possible Riddler before. My top choices had always been Kevin Bacon or David Tennant for an Arkham City styled Riddler or Neil Patrick Harris or Steve Zahn for a Gorshin styled Riddler. Now that I think about it, McAvoy can do well as either version and even as some of the unusual Riddlers like the goth one.

1 Like

I could see him as the riddler.

Sign him up thumbs up!

1 Like