:jsa_book_club: It's Summer Time! It's Crossover Time! :jsa_book_club:

Hi all and welcome to the JSABC’s August session! I must apologize for the lateness of this one @JSABookClub.

Summertime always puts in mind of the crossovers between the JSA and the JLA that occurred during the summers of my childhood. So in honor of that and with a bit of nostalgia I offer up a few stories featuring our favorite band of heroes teaming up with the JLA.

I hope you will enjoy these tales of daring but first, as you know we must have the….

JSA BOOK CLUB ROLL CALL

Club Leaders

@JasonTodd428 & @Aurora

Standing Members

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, Brownliealex1048, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, DarcyPeridot, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, ReaganFan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, Robingames, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Schoeswald, Scoop001, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth, Timmay_Bird, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995.

JSABC WELCOMES NEW MEMBER

@weiserguard.21185

If you enjoy all things JSA just hit the JSA BOOK CLUB link to join us.

ISSUES TO READ

DISCUSSION POINT

What is your favorite crossover story the features the JSA?

Next Month

We take a visit to the Golden Age. See you there.

7 Likes

Virtue and Vice

4 Likes

Bookmarked

1 Like

While I’m not mention in a roll call which I deserve for leaving many time, looking forward to the crossover. Love the JSA with JLA Thanksgiving story. :smiley:

2 Likes

I will put you right back in @Reaganfan78. Glad to see you back again.

1 Like
3 Likes

Been reading through these. One thing I like is their meetings seem so casual like they keep in good contact.

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting this @MatthewHecht . I’m really hyped for all of them and look forward to being able to add these to a future JSABC session down the road. I’m really liking the Huntress costume design there and the stories all sound intriging to me. Sign me up!

I do like that aspect as well. I think that’s part of the reason I loved these stories when I was younger and why I still go back to them for a reread now and again.

1 Like

So what does everyone think of there being a JSA relaunch as well as a Stargirl mini?

2 Likes

I have been talking about it on @Vroom 's thread and discord.

I had so many tears of joy reading the news.

Star is my favorite JSAer, so I love seeing her get another series.

1 Like

I just happened to have my dashcam (hoodcam really, to be technical) on when I told my friends about it, and here’s our reaction:

I’m the guy in the black t-shirt, of course. :wink:

1 Like

As did I my friend. As did I.

I’m extremely excited to see Court get a new series as well. She is one of my favorites.

My dear friend @Vroom!

Ahem…

Here was my reaction:

And this

giphy (2)

2 Likes

Hee-hee! :grin: Between Wayne’s World, Avatar: The Last Airbender and one of my all-time favorite comedy movies (Monty Python and the Holy Grail), this thread is alive, The Sound of Music-style, with pop culture goodness!

Oh, and a hug back to ya! :superman_hv_4:

1 Like