:jsa_book_club: It's All About You Part 2 :jsa_book_club:

Hey folks of the @JSABookClub. This first post of 2023 is going to be short and simple. I’m wanting to try some different things this year, one of which is have the club follow along with the recent JSA related stuff. I wanted to get your thoughts on that but first we must have…

THE JSA BOOK CLUB ROLL CALL

Club Leaders

@JasonTodd428 & @Aurora

Standing Members

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, beniac-5, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, Brownliealex1048, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, DarcyPeridot, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, Reaganfan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, Robingames, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Schoeswald, Scoop001, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth, Timmay_Bird, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995

THE JSABC WELCOMES NEW MEMBER

@nightsheid

Welcome to the club!

To join the JSA BOOK CLUB just hit the link!

Now what I need from all you is whether or not you currently have access to the Ultra level here at DCUI. Just post your answer below.

Next Month

We will be getting back into the swing of things with the All Star Squadron as they offer aid to a team from Earth-X: The Freedom Fighters. Stay tuned for that!

5 Likes

Nope, I can’t even afford the regular, less expensive option. Actually, maybe I could, but I’m not letting myself do it.

3 Likes

I have Ultra.

2 Likes

Just to add my own reply.

Yes, I do currently have Ultra.

2 Likes

You are a soup. How would you earn money?

2 Likes

:thinking:

This one is curious as well.

Man, Soup’s avatar made me hungry!

3 Likes

Through Campbell I’m sure, they make such delicious soup.:grinning:

2 Likes

Oh and yes, I do have Ultra.:smiley::books::books::books::books::books::books:

1 Like

no Ultra, regular, digital, just my boxes of comics

I think I have everything JSA in some form

3 Likes

I have Ultra. I think it would still be good to have a mix of things that are ultra and not just in case members don’t have it.

2 Likes

I have Ultra as well.

2 Likes

I have Ultra.

2 Likes

So none of us have the normal version? Uktra or personal library.

1 Like

I have Ultra.

2 Likes

Hmm maybe we should change the name of the club to Ultra LOL

2 Likes

I do not have ultra. I feel I get a wide variety of reading materials on the basic subscription.

2 Likes

I have ultra, currently catching up on your book clubs past readings, haven’t read some of these jsa titles since high school!

2 Likes

I haven’t read some of the past readings since yesterday.

2 Likes

Ultra JSA, can’t go wrong with that title! :grinning:

:jsa_book_club:

1 Like

I do not have the Ultra. The majority of my reading is golden, silver, and bronze ages.

2 Likes