It's A Wonderful Joker!

In Batman the animated series, the Joker take over the airwaves and keeping people from watching a classic film, it’s a wonderful life.
268x0w
Has anyone ever watch the movie in middle to the end of the episode from where Batman capture the Joker, stop the episode and watch the movie, and when the movie is over come back to the episode and finished the rest? If you did it’s like you’re watching the movie with Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson. This episode made me a huge fan of It’s A Wonderful Life! :slightly_smiling_face::popcorn::tv:

2 Likes

[please don’t kill me] I actually don’t like It’s a Wonderful Life. It’s dull and the moral is cheesy and pointless. I connected with Batman greatly with the whole “Bah humbug” routine.

2 Likes

That’s ok, not everybody has to like old classic films. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m also not a fan of the movie, but my mom LOVES it, so we watch it every year together. Maybe I could convince her to slip some BtAS in there.

2 Likes

Now, suddenly, I think I can find a reason to enjoy watching it this year when some family member inevitably suggests we watch it. “Fine. But we watch BTAS with it!”

3 Likes

This was @Reaganfan78‘s plot all along

4 Likes

I really like the film, primarily because James Stewart is endlessly watchable. Of course, Capra missed a beat by going for black and white. Everyone knows that Jimmy is best in color:

(Take that, Pokemon! Hitchcock was triggering seizures decades before you came on the scene!)

2 Likes

I really like him in Rear Window, I thought he did a great job in that film. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I just mixed up Stewart and Grant and feel like I need to remove myself from this thread before causing further injury.

1 Like