is titans any good

@nocutename yeah if i have learned anything is that most shows work like this heres 1 amazing episode now here three bad to average episodes i have stop watching shows like gotham and the arrowverse and decided to just wait for Netflix to get them and watch a season or “seasons” at a time just so you can enjoy the good stuff faster slimmair to what im doing with titans wait and put it off until you have anything better to do and watch it all in 2 or 3 sittings and go in to it understanding its going to be bad to average and appreciate it for what it is and not what it could’ve or should’ve been like today im sick in bed and more than likely going to be out of commission for the next 48 hours so guess i will have to watch it now lol

hello everyone i just wanted to thank everyone who left a reply i appreciate everyones input i am saddly sick with a cold so im more than likely out of commission for the next 48 hours so i plan to watch titans sooner than i thought. will watch it today again thank you had some great discussion and appreciate your time have a good day and happy holidays

1 Like

It depends on your point of view; production values and acting are well done. I think it’s horrible, but it has to do with my view on how the Teen Titans should be represented. If you prefer an adult version with gratuitous violence, then this one might be for you. I restate I hated it, but that is not a statement of the overall quality of the show. That you must decide for yourself.

1 Like

The season was good, but had no ending to the arc due to them not releasing episode 12

2 Likes

@jeffbg51 thats fair im watching ep 1 now alot darker but more realistic i feel but to be honest i do perfer a more campy light hearted teen titans like in the comics or teen titan 03 i think the judas contract is as dark as it should get. i do have to say so far im oddly enjoying my time with it but i fully understand why people like your self would dislike or even hate it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@issuacbrown wow that blows im only on ep 1 but thats good to know thank you appreciate the info :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a 10 hour trailer for Doom Patrol, Young Justice, Hawk and Dove, and if you want a conclusion to the story or lack of story Titans season 2. Your not missing much. I would wait for season 2 and all these other shows to be released that way maybe you will get a story. Not a montage of stuff happening. This season by it’s self was a cash grab for sure.

1 Like

Amazing all the obvious troll posts on the app

2 Likes

I haven’t been a big fan of the “edgy” nature of the series (I don’t see the need for the “F” bomb to be dropped) and some of the liberties they’ve taken with the source material are annoying, but I’ve seen worse adaptations.

That said, unless the tone of the series changes, I won’t be back for Season 2.

1 Like