Is March 23rd your Shazam Day?

Today is unofficially Shazam Day due to Fandango’s early screenings of the movie this evening. On that note, are you seeing Shazam tonight (I am)? If you are, are you doing any shaztacular things beforehand to ring in the early cinematic debut of the World’s Mightiest Mortal?

My shazzy To Do Before Seeing The Movie List: View more of the Shazam TV show, finish the novelization of the movie and start and finish the Shazam Origins trade.

Is today a Shazam Day for you?

8 Likes

What do I call you?
Shazam.
LOL! Like a ninja Turtles!
SILENT!
Ok! OK, sorry!

:grin: I can’t wait to see the movie!

2 Likes

Still haven’t decided if I want to see this one or not TBH. Weirdly, my local cinema isn’t even showing Shazam as an option on its April 5th release date. Maybe they haven’t updated the calendar yet. But I do hope you and anyone who sees it today enjoys it.

2 Likes

@iJest Is your local cinema a one-off theater or part of a chain?

1 Like

Sorry if my quotes are wrong, with a hearing problem that’s what I thought Billy and the wizard said. I thought it was funny.

1 Like

@Reagan No worries. You’re a-okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine is part of a smaller chain, it just doesn’t have anything listed for April yet.

1 Like

No, it became a scary day for me a bit ago but rest of the day will be chill at home

1 Like

I’ll be going tonight, but nothing really DC related beforehand lol. I did play D&D though XD

2 Likes

Getting ready to watch right now.

2 Likes

I am in theater waiting for it to start! My theater still doesn’t have showtimes for first week yet. Some smaller chains don’t post times till the week of.

2 Likes

As much as I’d love to see it now, the pre-screenings were going on during my work shift and I’m already planning on waiting until my birthday (April 10) to give it a watch.

1 Like

We just saw it. Fun movie! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Rotten tomatoes revealed the score for Shazam! and it’s sitting at 95% fresh with 40 reviews (38 fresh, 2 rotten) but regardless I’m still going to see it opening weekend! Excited for it!

1 Like

The movie was funny and great. Best dc movie ever.

1 Like

not sure i’ll be able to see it in theatres but i’m so excited for it. just gonna try to be the “mightiest mortal” I can be in supporting this promising film…don’t worry, I know it was tacky to say that

1 Like

Shazam is on another level

2 Likes

Excellent movie!!!

PSA there are mid-credit and end credit scenes.

4 Likes

Gotta wait till the 5th where I am , no food theatres around here…

1 Like

Have to wait to see it too, @batmanforever1983, so I feel ya, but do let us know what you think when you get the chance to check it out :slight_smile: Definitely looking forward to both seeing it, and hearing your feedback!