Is it cool to hate DC?

@TX85

I would argue that there is no way in hell that “Arrow” season 7,8,9 whatever they are on right now, will be on par with “Daredevil” season 3.
And I cannot wait for “Aquaman” but I would rather see Avengers 4, given the choice. 10 years in a Marvel shared cinema universe vs an origin story. So you see “TX85” there is no real bias with me, I just like a good story.

Fair enough. I’m just trying to be positive and give both companies credit as they both have their pros and cons. I support all companies and am not a pure fanboy for one company, which can be a problem and a reason this thread was made

@TX85

Hear hear :+1:t2:

1 Like

@baseballmaniac

I agree, you may dislike things and speak your mind by it and no one should ever stop you. Your not going into a Blue Beetle forum and start trashing Blue Beetle though.
Just from your post I can tell that I can sit down with you and have a debate about comics then grab a beer afterwards.

Issac my issue is I don’t consider any of the Netflix shows TV shows though. Of course the CW shows or Gotham will never compete with the Netflix shows, the Netflix shows don’t have to adhere to restrictions of the network and don’t have a budget limit. Netflix just hands Disney a blank check and says take what you need.
If you want to compare TV shows that would be, Agents of Shield, Cloak N Dagger, Inhumans, the old Blade series.

The Netflix shows would be able to compare to the shows coming on this service and Netflix for those outside of the US.

1 Like