Is anyone else disappointed with the Hush voice cast?

Yes! Just kidding but it’s a good read you should check it out.

2 Likes

I don’t get why these movies are still in the New 52 universe when the New 52 has been over for years now

2 Likes

@dglasco7.90621 I think when they started basing the animated movies on their New52 stories, they also decided to make most of them coherent with one another (sort of like the MCU). Even if the New52 label has been dropped from covers, it’s remnants and ripple effects continue, in the comics, and I guess with these movies. I can’t say for certain, because I stopped buying most of the movies when they decide to follow the post-Flashpoint formula. If it’s one of the stories that separate from the others, retelling an old story without the reinvented junk, then I might pick it up, but otherwise, no dice.

2 Likes

@dglasco7.90621, I agree with what Mr_Morbach said. I have bought them all on blu-ray - except Reign which I’ll wait to get next year as a single release with Death and a figure it’s supposed to come packaged with - and the movies released since Flashpoint do have connective tissue, they’re in the same universe rather than most of the ones before which were self-contained stories/adaptations. I personally am not a fan of the New 52 for the most part; I loved the reboot of Wonder Woman’s origin, but then they started to retcon it with Rebirth so I stopped reading her book after that.

@dglasco7.90621, I agree with what Mr_Morbach said. I have bought them all on blu-ray - except Reign which I’ll wait to get next year as a single release with Death and a figure it’s supposed to come packaged with - and the movies released since Flashpoint do have connective tissue, they’re in the same universe rather than most of the ones before which were self-contained stories/adaptations. I personally am not a fan of the New 52 for the most part; I loved the reboot of Wonder Woman’s origin, but then they started to retcon it with Rebirth so I stopped reading her book after that.