INTRODUCING: Infinite Frontier - What's On Your Pull List?

Right now, the only titles here on my pull list are Batman: Urban Legends, Catwoman, and The Swamp Thing. But that may change!

2 Likes

I’m in for most of the announced books. I wasn’t aware the upcoming Mister Miracle mini was part of Infinite Frontier, however. That’s good to know.

One of my most anticipated titles is Wonder Girl, as I :heart: Yara Flor. Does she like Kryptonians? I hope so. checks self out in mirror

My least anticipated title is Joker. I dig the creative folk on it, but I haven’t read anything of interest about the series as far as promotional material regarding it is concerned.

2 Likes

I’ll be picking up:
Batman
Batman: Urban Legends
Detective Comics
Catwoman
The Joker
Justice League
Swamp Thing

…but dropping:
Action Comics
Superman
The Flash

Undecided on Suicide Squad, but enjoyed the Future State series.

1 Like

Currently, my pull list is The Joker, Batman/Catwoman, and Strange Adventures. Hoping to add Batgirls (and maybe Robins) soon! :slight_smile:

I just preordered Stargirl Spring Break :stargirl:

Batman and The Flash always for me but do a Zatanna book with a good team I might jump at that.

1 Like

How about starting up a regular Crime Syndicate book? Would make for much better reading than the hot mess Bendis will put out on Justice League. Also bring back Earth 2 (or Earth 2: Society). Finally, give Superman some good stories! The last 2 1/2 years with Bendis at the helm has been excruciatingly bad! Give Supes some love! :slight_smile:

Ahh, Green Lantern and Swamp Thing #1?! Whew, sounds pretty awesome haha. I recently went back and read 1982’s The Saga of The Swamp Thing thanks to DC Universe Infinite’s recommendation (thanks, robot friend). I can’t even comment on Robin #1 or my excitement might get the better of me :eraserhead_crazy_face:

1 Like

Woah, Zatanna with a full team of magical superheroes? If that were to happen, maybe they could keep Superman in check when need be… hmm… then they would be like the watchers of the watchman, however, they would also be watched because they are absolutely not at the top of the food chain.

What do you think? Who else would you like to see on that team? :thinking:

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Every single one. So far Swamp Thing, Joker, Green Lantetn are a 10/10. Crime Syndicate, Batman, Teen Titan 9/10. Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, Gotham 8/10 Rest 7/10. Yes I’ve got every title except the digital 1st stuff. I read those when I can. LCS loves me

I was actually thinking a good team of creators but a magic team would be good as well. Throwing Dr. Fate on Justice League Dark would be cool.

1 Like

My Current pull list:
Green Lantern
Justice League
Teen Titans Academy
Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom
Wonder Girl
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow
Stargirl Spring Break Special
Crime Syndicate

2 Likes

Awesome list, @TKHydro! We’re glad to see you back with the community again - let the moderator team know if you happen to need anything. :muscle:

1 Like

I went all in on the Bat-books.

Batman, Detective Comics, Bat/Cat, Batman Black & White, Batman Urban Legends, Nightwing, Robin, and The Joker.

The Joker series has been better than I ever thought it would be. Nightwing has some great heart.

1 Like

Still waiting on a new Aquaman ongoing series.

You know, 80th Anniversary and all :trident:

1 Like

The current rumor, as of a month ago, is that a new Aquaman series will be launching later this year after the Infinite Frontier limited series completes.

My Atlantean heart aches

1 Like

So is Infinite Frontier basically the next big DC reboot after Rebirth?

I keep hearing it is a sequel to Rebirth.

1 Like

It’s a relaunch, not a reboot, just as Rebirth was a relaunch as well. Continuity is carried over in the vast majority, but there’s a new direction/tone.

1 Like