INTRODUCING: Infinite Frontier - What's On Your Pull List?

It is the dawning of a new frontier, and you’re invited along for the adventure! Death Metal presented the darkest threats of the Multiverse. DC Future State revealed what may lie ahead. Now it’s time to look into the Infinite Frontier of the current-day DC Universe.

Will you be exploring the vast terrain of INFINITE FRONTIER? Which titles or characters get you the most hyped? Is it Yara Flor? We don’t blame you.

Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

To learn more about INFINITE FRONTIER (2021) #0, be sure to read all about it over on the DC Comics news site.

17 Likes

Interesting to see that Stargirl springbreak is part of Infinite frontier. I hope the special will be successful enough for Stargirl to have her own comic series. Maybe start a show tie-in would be great! :stargirl: :grinning:

10 Likes

the swamp thing, the joker, Harley Quinn, and wonder girl are the ones I am looking forward to the most

8 Likes

I’ll be reading the JLDark back-ups in Justice League and possibly Swamp Thing.

8 Likes

I’m looking to see who shows up in the next year.
I vote for SGT.Rock;The Warlord,Jonah Hex,Captain Carrot & The Amazing Zoo Crew,and Kid Eternity

7 Likes

I keep going back and forth, for right now I’m thinking just INFINITE FRONTIER #0

And the vast majority I’ll probably just wait until they come here to DC Universe Infinite.

3 Likes

Those would all be great, @dakota14696.31427! Welcome to the Community! :partying_face:

4 Likes

welcome, @dakota14696.31427! and welcome back, @KrAsh27!

501fa1c3534f452413145d5d903b34fc

5 Likes

Because I just got into comics within the last few years I have never been a part of a relaunch/reboot for DC so I am REALLY looking forward to this. Due to financial concerns I won’t be able to get these from my local comic book shop but I will read every panel of them once they drop here on DCUI in September! Things like this - getting to read all of an event plus over 25,000 back issues (and counting) for $6.25 a month - is why I will be a DCUI subscriber for as long as you’ll have me.

6 Likes

This is going to be awesome™:+1:. My first time being a reader at a new era for :dc:. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Welcome to the club!

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed the “Future State” books, kinda surprised, I was skeptical at first. I like that DC is going for this “Infinite” theme…

3 Likes

Wonder Woman & Harley too. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_harley_quinn:

3 Likes

I like that she’s Wonder Girl.

1 Like

I will be getting the Superman titles, Justice League, Wonder Woman, The Flash, and I need to add Teen Titans Academy.

2 Likes

I’m excited for all of them and will try to pick up most of the titles, but I think I’m the most excited for the new Suicide Squad!

2 Likes

That variant cover we got the sneak preview of was fantastic!

Suicide Squad Variant Cover Infinite Frontier #1

2 Likes

JSA.

We need a full-fledged Justice Society on-going title again. Heck, I’d even settle for a year-long limited series like the Freedom Fighters or Legion of Super-Heroes ones we got recently. They’re one of DC’s premiere super-teams, DC’s first super-team, and they deserve a better fate than simply being relegated to playing second fiddle in other teams’ comics, or just showing up as supporting players for the big events. Especially with the imminent release of Justice Society: World War II, the time is right for the JSA to step into the spotlight once again.

They’re not on the list, but I’m actually more excited for some of the limited series and anthology titles that DC is currently and will soon be putting out, more-so than the on-going series. Series like: Batman: Black & White, Man-Bat, Batman: The Detective, Legends of the Dark Knight (yes, a lot of Batman), Crime Syndicate, Superman: Red & Blue, and Truth & Justice. A very nice, eclectic slate. And some of the titles teased at ComicsPRO sound very intriguing as well. I can’t wait to see what those are all about.

Final thought: it’s nice to see The Joker with his own on-going series again for the first time since the mid-'70s. :+1:

4 Likes

:stargirl: I already preordered issue zero. :stargirl: I have the release of Stargirl Spring Break on my calendar :stargirl: (2 days after my birthday). :stargirl: I will be reading the Star and Alan Scott comics. :stargirl:

2 Likes

Eager to find out the Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow creative team

1 Like