Introducing: DC Universe Infinite Ultra

Hope this doesn’t mean you can’t use PayPal for Ultra

4 Likes

My guess is give it time. We’re like, super over eager early adopters at this point.

6 Likes

Keep getting Unlnown error :sob:

2 Likes

I imagine a lot of the questions we are asking will become moot a hour from now lol

4 Likes

Hey Tenzel (great name!), this is how I fixed it on Windows: I deleted my cookies and shut off my ad blocker. Then I added a new card as a payment source (I had PayPal before). This allowed me to submit the form. Note: Other users are saying they just re-added their PayPal instead of a new card and that worked too.

2 Likes

I was gonna ask the same question.

2 Likes

I don’t have any other options than PayPal as I don’t have a card. Even if I had it won’t even let me add anything

3 Likes

mine was paypal. I just redid the paypal and it worked no problem.

4 Likes

I’m also on the $60 a yr annual as an early adopter and got the same deal but I can’t upgrade as I keep getting the unknown error message when I clicking “change subscription”. Even with my existing credit card and with PayPal it won’t work.

3 Likes

I see that there’s an option to subscribe on the DC.com/ultra page but I’m waiting until after the launch at noon PT for them to finish crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s.

Here’s a breakdown on just how good of a value this is:
The cost of each Dark Crisis book (main title, one-offs and tie-in) is $79.83. So far.

The cost of DC Universe Infinite is $74.99 a year
The cost of DC Universe Infinite Ultra is $99.99 a year

I mean…if all you got this for was to read Dark Crisis it would pay for itself!

6 Likes

Keep an eye on the inbox for the email address you used to sign up. You’ll receive an email there with further instructions on how to claim the comic :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How can you access that page? Every time I try it gives me a 404 error.

3 Likes

Keep an eye on your email inbox for the email address you used to sign up to DCUI Ultra. You’ll receive an automated email there with further instructions on how to claim the comic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This will be included in the FAQ (dropping soon!), but as part of your Ultra Tier subscription, you’ll soon receive an email with a link to the DC Shop, where you can provide your mailing address for the physical book fulfillment.

7 Likes

One of the links earlier had a capital U which should be lowercase. I don’t know if that’s what happened to you or not.

2 Likes

Try deleting your cookies and disabling your ad-blocker and try again.

3 Likes

I’ve tried a whole bunch of letter combos, even tried clicking the link right from the main DC website, nothing’s worked. Either given me a 404 error or told me it doesn’t exist.

3 Likes

Thanks. Got it to work. Yay :smiley:

2 Likes

Me waiting on the FAQ and official launch before I sign up while also watching people post about having signed up…

4 Likes

I thought that ginger looked familiar.

4 Likes