Introducing: DC Universe Infinite Ultra

Yep - this is what I see:

3 Likes

New Comics are marked ā€œUltraā€ or ā€œUltra new releasesā€

1 Like

Youā€™re subbed via Google play, try clicking the link provided (play.google.com/store/account) and see if you can edit the subscription there.

3 Likes

Darn. You get it at the lower price 14 days longer than I do :grin:

3 Likes

Clicked on that link and got this:

2 Likes

The refund should take the standard 1-4 business days, which is typically the refund window for card purchases. Check with your bank for more info!

3 Likes

Do you see them already?

1 Like

Is it normal that it showed I had a 178 day trial and that the new rate will go into effect when it renews next year?

1 Like

Love that. Are you doing this on device? Might be worth checking the site on browser if possible. If youā€™re already trying on browser, try it in the app itself and see if the option is there.

If itā€™s not, let me know and Iā€™ll report it ASAP

4 Likes

I had to do it on mobile but now I just have 2 instances of subscriptions to the app. Not sure if that is a glitch for google play but my subscription ends in December so Iā€™m not too worried.

3 Likes

This was all on my PC.

EDIT: Tried it through the app on my phone and it worked great. Iā€™m in!

:dc: :dc_history_club: :dc_pride_club: :00_dc_1972: :00_dc_1974: :00_dc_2005: :00_dc_2016: :00_dc_bhm: :00_dc_pride: :00_dc_pride_ar: :00_dc_pride_as: :00_dc_pride_bs: :00_dc_pride_is: :00_dc_pride_ll: :00_dc_pride_nb: :00_dc_pride_poci: :00_dc_pride_ps: :00_dc_pride_tg:

5 Likes

Yes, that is normal

3 Likes

@Alec.Holland Iā€™ll also loop you into this one because I had the same issue with the google play store.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks for letting us know! :pray:

3 Likes

Looks like it works if you do it from the app on your Android device. Let me know!

3 Likes

So hyped for Ultra to finally be released!

3 Likes

@Jitsu
Can you run through how do we get the comic again?

2 Likes

On my subscriptions for google play, it says Iā€™m subscribed twice one for regular and one for ultra, should I just cancel my yearly for regulars since Iā€™ll be charged for ultra?

2 Likes

Well, now that I have the DC Universe Infinite Ultra subscription let me quickly say goodbye to my family and friends for the rest of the week and dive into Dark Crisis! :joy:

5 Likes

New stuffs not yet appearing for me. Suppose I should follow @FelixLeiterā€™s advice and demonstrateā€¦ patience.

3 Likes