INTERVIEW: Jordan Elsass on Being Superman & Lois’s Other Son

In the small screen world of The CW’s Arrowverse, it’s unlikely no one understands the stress of living up to family expectations better than Jordan Elsass, who plays Jonathan on Superman & Lois. With so much attention being paid right now to his brother on the series, Alex Garfin’s Jordan Kent, we thought it was a great time to chat a bit with Elsass about what it feels like to be the one normal kid in the midst of all this high-flying heroism. We also pitched him a few questions from you, the community! In the process, he shared his thoughts on whether Jonathan would be better off with powers, if Superman’s family is a bigger weakness than kryptonite and what he thought of last week’s spectacular twist.

To read the interview with Jordan Elsass and learn more about the show from an internal perspective, head over to DC Comics!

Special thanks to @Row. @Harper, @NYJt3 and @HubCityQuestion in the DC Community for contributing questions to this interview.

Have you been watching Superman & Lois? Let us know your thoughts on the show and Jonathan’s character in the comments! :point_down:

10 Likes

This was a great interview! Thanks for sharing.

It’s cool to know his thoughts on Jonathan and the rest of the Super family.

5 Likes

Thanks to Tim Beedle for giving us a chance to participate in this! Love how DC’s been going out of its way to involve the community.

6 Likes

:00_superman1:uper awesome™:+1: really great answer. Definitely makes me interested as to where John will go.

Thanks again Tim Beedle for doing this.

5 Likes

Thanks @Row.Harper, @NYJt3, and @HubCityQuestion for contributing questions to this amazing interview! :smiley:

5 Likes

I take it my question wasn’t picked. I like what he said about Jon and powers and I completely agree.

4 Likes

I almost forgot about this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Sadly not, there was limited space for questions from the community so only 3 questions were picked. Please feel free to pitch a question again the next time we do one of these events though! It’s always appreciated :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn.

2 Likes