Inquiry and Feedback on DC Universe Infinite Subscription - Europe Expansion

Dear DCUI Support Team,

I am a dedicated fan of DC Comics and have been eagerly anticipating the promised expansions to the service mentioned several years ago. However, I’ve noticed that there hasn’t been any significant progress in this regard.

I understand the challenges of extending support to various regions, but I am curious about the active blocking of users from unsupported regions. Is it necessary to geo-block credit cards and access to the site for those outside the supported regions? Marvel Unlimited seems to operate successfully without such restrictions.

As a subscriber, my primary interest is in accessing and enjoying the extensive collection of DC comics. It feels disappointing that the current situation is making this more complicated than it needs to be. Could you shed some light on the reasons behind these restrictions and whether there are plans to address these concerns in the future?

Thank you for your time and consideration. I appreciate your efforts in providing a platform for DC fans, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards

5 Likes