Injustice The Animated Film

For sure, I have no doubt whether reviews reveal if there or differences or not will change my stance on checking it out (I don’t really care if they liked or didn’t like it). I’m just saying, from a business POV, that I’m not sure how great this movie is being marketed. And, if it turns out that I’m right and there aren’t many changes, I’ll still be left wondering why it was made over a different story.

Because Injustice is popular and they know a lot of people will watch it. At the end of the day, that’s the most simple explanation for why this movie’s coming out

2 Likes

Well, yeah, money is undeniably the ultimate reason behind why DC does anything. But, from an artistic perspective, there are ways to cash in on DC’s brand/Injustice while also building up a new/unique story that satisfies all needs.

So how much do you think they’re changing from the story? I just watched the trailer and they definitely changed how Lois dies which is the main reason I think Supes falls from grace. I mean we’ve seen her die in many different world’s and it usually leads to Superman just kind of giving up not going full Zod.

In some shots it looks like Diana might be on Batman’s side in this

How so? I know the teaser was brief, but from what little we saw, I didn’t noticeanything that contradicted how she died in the comic. We still have Metropolis being destroyed and Clark carrying her body down from somewhere (presumably space)

I could be wrong. I had heard they changed it and the teaser being brief made it look like Joker and Harley already did the deed. I’m hoping they don’t change it, the last couple changes to comic adaptions have been either terrible or just enough to ruin the story. For me at least.

Looked like they just knocked her out

I am so done with deconstructed, dystopian, evil super-hero universes gone wrong!

it can be tiring

1 Like

they did not change it.