Injustice Game/Comic Thread

In this thread, you can share Injustice gameplay, customizations, polls, main characters, tips, and - of course - things you hope for in the next Injustice games/updates.

Also, you can share funny moments in the comics, polls about the comics, etc.

2 Likes

My main character is blue beetle. Here’s my customization of him:

1 Like
what’s better
  • comics
  • games
  • is it too much to ask for both?!?!

0 voters

3 Likes
Would you ever join the regime?
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
  • I’d be chilling on a hawaiian beach drinking Piña Coladas! What is this Regime you speak of?!

0 voters

1 Like
Most Heart-Breaking Death
  • Green Arrow
  • Shazam
  • Joker
  • Batwoman
  • Alfred
  • Dick Grayson
  • Lex Luthor
  • Tim Drake
  • Gary
  • Other (comment)

0 voters

1 Like

@arkhamassassin I was between Alfred and Tim Drake so I 100% agree with you!

2 Likes

It was definitely sad seeing Alfred die, but after seeing him not be around or even mentioned in the 1st game, I kinda figured he had died at some point, so it was less surprising. But even after all the characters Taylor’s killed off, Tim’s death was still a special kind of painful just because it came right as he was finally getting his freedom back

2 Likes

I actually changed my vote because it wasn’t as sad, considering Alfred was revived…

2 Likes
Which is better?
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us - Comics
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us - Game
  • Injustice 2 - Comics
  • Injustice 2 - Game

0 voters

2 Likes

Shazam really hit the spot for me. He was just a kid! He got caught in the middle of a war he didn’t fully understand and when he tried to make things right for what he’d done, he died. He deserves better and I don’t blame him at all for any wrong he might of done

3 Likes

Yeah, but he also joined the regime. He made his choice, and, as sad as it is, he faced the consequences.

1 Like

The Kids twelve! He’s just a kid like any of us were, looking up to Superman. And when he tried to fight back he had one of the two most gruesome deaths.

3 Likes

Shazam was a hard one for me too. He was a kid who idolized Superman and when Superman asked him to help, Billy said yes. I can’t fault him for joining the regime and staying. There are others who did the same thing. But as things progressed the older members should have done more to stop Superman. Shazam might have all the wisdom of Solomon but he was still 12. Why would he not trust that Superman was doing the right thing?

3 Likes

I’m not saying he deserved what he got, I’m simply saying that he made a wrong choice and was faced with the consequences.

2 Likes

Absolutely. But I don’t judge him the way I judge the rest of the regime. Besides Damian, he was the youngest member. He had no reason to not trust Superman. And when he finally thought Superman went too far he said something. Which is a lot more than anyone else did.

3 Likes

Except he was pretty much to young to be able to see that he made the wrong choice. It seemed like the right choice. When Superman says things should be one way, you agree with and join Superman lol.

2 Likes

neither did Harley Quinn! lol! I had to! Is it weird that Shazam and Harley is my favorite Harley ship?

2 Likes

Considering that Billy is a teenager? Yeahhh…

But maybe that’s just me. :woman_shrugging:

Though I did love their banter in the series. It was great.

2 Likes

It was weird, because it kind of worked, but… yeah, like Row said, Billy was a teen and it was just… yeah, it was pretty uncomfortable.

2 Likes
what’s the best nickname harley gives?
  • Shazzy
  • Bats
  • Pimple-face (to billy)
  • Ollie
  • Bat-Brat (nightwing)
  • gary/larry/perry/terry

0 voters

1 Like