Indigo lanterns

In sorrowful day, in misfortunate night, We help those, who need our might, With the Lantern power of Abin Sur, We rid your misery…with compassionate might

The Indigo Tribe, also known as the Indigo Lantern Corps They wield the Indigo light of compassion
Indigo power rings give their users the ability to perceive compassion in others and to force compassion onto those who feel none. Indigo light also has the ability to heal individuals with great empathy and to expose people to pain they have inflicted on other people

4 Likes

2 Likes

love it

2 Likes

1 Like

Thanks …You & me both …INDIGO&RED are my Favorites &hmmm I wonder , has Mr.Todd ever been any color of lantern ?

1 Like

1 Like

paging @TheWifeOfJasonTodd has dad ever worn lantern ring
?

3 Likes

i like red alot

2 Likes

lol hard to choose huh ? :sob::sob::sob: if I had too I’d pick Indigo over Red Tho

1 Like

Nok

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tor lorek san, bor nakka , Natromo faan tornek wot ur. Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur, Taan lek lek nok–Formorrow Sur!

“When we need forgiveness to our might, May Compassion burn Bright. Purple Lantern’s Light”

“Natromo keeps the indigo’s sight. Guided by Abin Sur’s empathetic might. May compassion lead you, with every light!”

1 Like

Not that I know of.

3 Likes

RedVsIndigo

1 Like