In line for the Shazam! pre screening!

I’m currently in line waiting to see the Shazam! Pre screening. So excited! Almost had trouble getting in line, but everything worked out.

6 Likes

lucky what city?

2 Likes

Tampa, FL.

1 Like

Neato! Any cosplayers?

2 Likes

I don’t see any. :frowning:

1 Like

Strike up conversations with any fans? Line waits can be a fun time.

2 Likes

I wanted to, but I was in line with my friend, so I didn’t try. Currently sitting down & waiting in the theatre.

1 Like

Enjoy the film. Although if the trailer is ANY indication, that shouldn’t be hard to do.

1 Like

Just took a pic, you can see it in the Facebook group :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please tell me if we were supposed to print the passes? I didn’t think it mattered cuz I have the pass on my phone

2 Likes

Waiting in line now and I see all these ppl with printed papers -______-

1 Like

@maddoxx92, I’ve been to this sort of thing before and while they prefer to have a printed pass, you can get through with it on your phone just fine. It’s 2019, after all!

2 Likes

They turned me away -__- and about 50 other ppl waiting in line.

2 Likes

Lucky and awesome!

1 Like

Here’s my non spoiler review for Shazam!

I loved it. It was fun & funny. Not too funny, just a fair amount of funny moments. The ending is great. Lots of stuff & action going on at the end. A couple of side characters are scene stealers, they’re great. The trailers definitely don’t spoil the movie. Some nice surprises in there. I’ll be honest, I think I enjoyed Aquaman more, the action scenes were more bigger & intense, plus it has a better villain, but Shazam! is a smaller budget, so it’s not really fair to compare. Very enjoyable, go see it & support it. Just want to also point out, Dwayne Johnson was an executive producer on this film. I really want to see Shazam! & Black Adam go at it!

4 Likes

Personally my opinions are similar to yours but I can’t say anything about Aquaman, but to me Dr.Siavana is a good villain to me. No spoilers but for the theme on the movie he works very well.

2 Likes

Seeing it Saturday!

2 Likes

Have a wonderful time!

1 Like

I saw it last night.

I highly recommend it.

My Twitter review of it went viral last night and got retweeted by some of the DC official Twitters.

So, it was fun, funny where it made sense, action packed, serious where it needed to be. I recommend it. I think it was slightly better than Aquaman.

It genuinely surprised me. The trailers don’t spoil any of the best parts.

Go see this movie.

Shazam!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see it again!