IMDB Reporting Henry Cavill Cast As Captain Britain ln Marvel Cinematic Universe

7 Likes

I’ve been seeing this rumor circulate for the past day or so, but it’s not coming from any of the sources I usually consider the most reliable so I’d definitely take it w/ at least a grain of salt. Of course I wouldn’t be surprised if this did happen seeing as how he has more time after leaving The Witcher and getting canned by DC. I’ll definitely be interested to see if this pans out

5 Likes

Hence the disclaimer IMDB Reporting in my post title.
:wink: :smiley:

5 Likes

Yes every site I see is saying it is a rumor (until it isn’t).

5 Likes

Now the rumors are saying he will be Dr. Doom, and other rumors say Zach Snyder is joining the MCU too. Sounds suspiciously cutesy to me.

5 Likes

I swear I saw this rumor like a year ago.

4 Likes

Unless Kevin Feige or Henry Cavill themselves confirm this, I’m not buying it. The rumor mill at Marvel is constantly running and most of them turn out to be false.

4 Likes

Snyder wouldn’t do an MCU movie unless it was either Infinity War or Endgame; the others don’t have enough of a body count

5 Likes

There are definitely plenty of false rumors out there but I’m not quite sure I’d go that far. The most recent rumors about the Fantastic Four casting that were circulating soon before that became official turned out to be right, so this one could pan out as well. Though I certainly agree that I don’t wanna buy into it too much before anything becomes official

4 Likes

That casting could be better

4 Likes