I'm Writing for Screen Rant!

I’m so excited to share my first published article for Screen Rant! Although I’ll be writing about a number of different pop culture/nerdy topics, I’m especially glad that my first one on the site is DC-related. I’ll update this thread whenever I have a new DC article out, but for now, be sure to check out my first piece about Young Justice! :smiley: :grin:

37 Likes

Cool. I should probably say that you got something out there and thats just something to be proud of.

11 Likes

This is exciting, congratulations! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congratulations- thats great news!!

10 Likes

That is so cool! Congratulations!

9 Likes

Good on you homie!

10 Likes

Congrats on the gig. Good to know we got a DC ally writing for us!

I like your article and agree with it (which I consider high praise given how many DC opinion pieces I disagree with on that site :slightly_smiling_face:). If I’m going to spend hours watching something, I expect some kind of closure. Makes me think of how we’ll probably never get a conclusion to the Snyderverse. “Ready the armada” still rings in my ears whenever I think of those movies.

11 Likes

Glad to hear it! And I definitely agree about the Snyderverse, though YJ is also in a different situation. Instead of the studio dictating whether the story gets an ending, it seems like the ball’s ultimately in Weisman and Vietti’s court here. It feels different when creative has the chance to write a proper ending but apparently won’t

11 Likes

Awesome™:+1: Congrats :tada:

8 Likes

Congratulations @arkhamassassin! :fire: What an excellent opportunity!

9 Likes

Congratulations @arkhamassassin!! I’ll make sure to make a comment on the Screen Rant page for the engagement!

9 Likes

That is so cool! Congratulations!

9 Likes

Congrats AA! Love to see the members of this community thriving.

9 Likes

Heyyyy good job! Can’t go wrong getting paid to write about what you love.

9 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the kind words! :blush: :heart:

8 Likes

Congratulation @arkhamassassin! I’ve always like reading screen rant and their point of view. By the way, great article on Young Justice.:grinning:

7 Likes

Congratulations. I do enjoy the occasional Screen Rant article.

8 Likes

That’s so cool! Congratulations friend :grin::hugs:

8 Likes

Wow!!! Congrats @arkhamassassin!! That’s really cool. Nice read btw, I can see why it was chosen.

6 Likes

Dope! I really like Screen Rant. They tend to have pretty good quality content.

6 Likes