I'm Calling Out The Riddler...

Ok Riddler, this may not be WWE, but how about you and me one on one with a game of riddle? Here’s how it works, there are 3 rounds, when a Person give a riddle, and his opponent answer correctly gets a point, who ever has the most point win. So what do you say, wanna play? Round 1 you first and I promise you, no Google allow to cheat! :slightly_smiling_face:

:slightly_smiling_face: Ok Riddler, since I started this so I’ll ask you the riddle first and see if you know it. Here goes…

You sit on it, but you can’t take it with you, what am I?

Sorry I’m not the Riddler but is the answer
I am a Stump
Not very good at riddles just wanted to give it a go

1 Like

That’s really a good answer, wish I could say yes but James Bond in Goldeneye gave a different answer. To be honest your answer is alot better cause it makes much more sense. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, I’m glad people don’t think I’m The Riddler. Surprised some did shrug

1 Like

You know Vroom, I never did think you were the Riddler, then again I wouldn’t want know who the Riddler is so he can come back every week with a riddle. Sorry Applejack and Harleys Puddin, I kinda like him and his riddles!

Uggghh, what is with all the commotion? Why are you calling me out? Do you have a riddle for me?

2 Likes

Who invited you to the party? @Reaganfan78, I told you it wasn’t me. :frowning:

2 Likes

Good morning, Clown! I want to know why my name is being taken in vain on this thread? He said he called me out, I accept… lets do this.

2 Likes

I hope he asks you something you can not answer! And I have a name! :angry:

2 Likes

I am here to have fun, I will not be bothered by the likes of you, Clown!

2 Likes

Hi Riddler, :slightly_smiling_face: Glad you came, round 1…
You sit on it but cant take it with you, what am I?

A chair - is that all you got?

Very good! 1 point for you. Your turn, ask me a riddle.

I am not here to play riddle tennis with you, I will make a post soon, if you answer it correctly you get to ask me another. I don’t have time for petulant games.

1 Like

What’s a matter my little green friend? Chicken? Sure you’re busy trying to hide from The Dark Knight! :grin:

I am not afraid of you or the Bat, and I am certainly not your friend.

:anguished: Ouch! Who are you?!

1 Like

I would like to know who he is too, I would like to introduce him to my crowbar.

1 Like

I’m glad we finally met, he’s not a nice guy! DC should sent him back to Arkham where he belongs!