If your favorite DC character was an animal, what would they be?

As the title says, what animal do you feel best describes your favorite DC character’s personality, and why?

I personally feel that a snow leopard fits Caitlin Snow rather well. While they are predators, they’re not aggressive, which fits with her not really wanting to be seen as a monster or a villain. They’re also shy and like to be left alone, which fits with how surprisingly vulnerable she is, and, of course, they’re associated with ice, snow, and cold.

4 Likes

Great reasoning! As for me, I’m just not really sure which animal Batman would be…

2 Likes

I am a cat. Robin is a hyena. Flash is a horse. Green Lantern is a sea turtle. Stargirl is a golden retriever. Sandman is a black bear. Hawkman is… a hawk of course.

1 Like

I think Static would make for a good crow. He’s incredibly intelligent and equally resourceful, if a bit … caw - ky. :stuck_out_tongue:

Richie also reminds me of a squirrel. I could see a little squirrel running around with tiny robot backpack and helmet, hanging around with a cool crow on a telephone line.

1 Like

From DC

Justa Lotta Animals

1 Like

I think Batman would obviously be a bat!

1 Like