If you could trade places with one DC character for a day, who would it be and why?

I would be flash, mess up time, than come back

@djd187.81432, hahaha! I like you taste! I have had that happen as well with other post. Glad to know I’m not the only one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would trade places with Kilowag so I could fly through space and vist planets for a quick moment before bossing trainy lanterns around.

Batman, Flash or a Green Lantern

Aquaman but that’s just because I love Mera

2 Likes

AquamonC137

At least u said Babs too so our posts weren’t exactly the same, & I totally agree with that. Babs is, & always will be, one of DC’s most beautiful characters.

1 Like

Deadman. I would love to feel and experience death but to also help others at the same time. I’m also a deadman fanboy :joy:

1 Like

Superman. Just to experience all of his abilities in one day would be something to enjoy & remember for a dozen lifetimes.

Alfred! I’d just hang out in the mansion all day and watch Netflix lol- jk

1 Like

Blue Beetle. Be cool to have a scarab in your head.

1 Like

Beast boy who doesn’t want to be a green tiger.

1 Like

Bruce Wayne or supergirl, if I was Bruce I could chill in the mansion with Alfred and buy what ever I wanted. And it would be cool to fly and if it where the cw supergirl I would make mon el love her again😂

1 Like

Mr. Mxyzptlk. That way I could adventure around the entire DC Universe and do a little bit of everything I want. I could even slow down or reverse time to make the day last as long as I want and do pretty much whatever with no limitations. I could even go put a woopie cushion on Darkseid’s throne and laugh in his face, even make sure Granny and Dasaad are in there to chuckle and get the brunt of Darkseid’s furry, even maybe see that stone face blush. Maybe go reawaken the Manhunters to go plant to planets and scare the crap out of people marching forward and having flowers pop out of their rods like an old school magician, then plant the flowers and shoot out a long balloon and make balloon animals, uttering their catchphrase, “No man outclowns the Clownhunters.” And all sorts of wacky shenanigans.
Then, when I decide my day is up, I reset everything and be on my merry way. To me, Mxyzptlk is the only logical choice because it gives me all of the options instead of just one.

2 Likes

The Flash because running that fast would be so cool.