If you could trade places with one DC character for a day, who would it be and why?

I’d trade places with the Flash because I want to see what’s it like to have super speed.

4 Likes

I’d be Supes for a day, so I could fly and see the world. :slight_smile:

Great question, @WonderFlash93!!

3 Likes

Superman. Hopefully it’d be a quiet day where he’s not needed, so I could go on a joyride with his powers. After that, I’d hang with Diana, Kara, Karen, Jimmy and buddies from the JL.

Top it off with a romantic night with Lois. Yes, that would be ideal.

3 Likes

Harleys Puddin said it best! I was going to say the same thing, I would love to be Superman and travel around the world to see some famous places by flying!

1 Like

Bruce Wayne ( Not Batman ) I would use his money to solve world problems ( Environmental ) Perhaps buy myself a car and house

4 Likes

Plastic Man could be fun. Given his skillset, that could make for a fun day.

2 Likes

I would trade places with Garfield logan

1 Like

@Harleys Puddin and @ReaganFan78 Great choice! Supes’ powers are perfect for traveling and seeing the world!

@AnimalPerson Bruce Wayne is a good choice too. You could do a lot with his money. I would pay for my student loans lol

@ttcoolthomas20184.26306 It’ll be fun to be Gar for a day! Think of all the animals you could be!

@Vroom which of Supes’ powers would you enjoy the most?

1 Like

@WonderFlash, that’s a tough one. Can I have a two for one and choose flight and super speed?

1 Like

Ooo prolly new 52 Harley Quinn. It’s a pretty fun run lol

@Vroom If you pick Superman, you can.

As for me, definitely Superman. I’d love to spend a whole day saving people and flying through space!

I did indeed pick Superman, so two for one it is then. soars into the clouds, then runs across the oceans

1 Like

Dick Grayson So I could ah… spend time with Babs or Starfire! Giggity Giggity Goo!

For real though probably Martian Manhunter, lots of possibilities. Fly, phase, shape shift, telepathy.

2 Likes

Screw super powers… give me Bruce Wayne’s American Express Black card for a day!

3 Likes

@Vroom haha yeah, you can have a two for one!

1 Like

The Flash would love to be doing everything I want to do in superspeed and that would only take a second to do anything I want

Everyone so far has picked a superhero and that’s really cool, but I would pick Commissioner Gordon simply because by me trading places with him the poor guy could get some rest. Being police commissioner of Gotham has to be taxing on the body and soul.

2 Likes

Probably Grayson just to be with Starfire.

2 Likes

No-one wants to be me, huh? I suppose there can only be one. :smiley: :grey_question::grey_question:

4 Likes

AquamonC137

I didn’t see you’re post. I usually look at em all, but I figured even if someone picked Grayson they won’t say to be with Koriand’r. Unbelievable that u picked him & said exact same as me with all the possible choices & reasons in the DCU.

1 Like