If You Could Tell Any DC Character 1 Thing, What Would It Be?

This man is a genius.

10 Likes

I’d tell Jason Todd I love him for the millionth time.

13 Likes

Lol Righteous

9 Likes

See, you could do that or you could go back even further than when you first met and tell him to go and marry you sooner.

9 Likes

I could… but then I would have to be around when dies as Robin…

But then I could be there when he comes back, and then the Under the Red Hood story would be a whole other type of story :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

:scream: :joy: :joy:

I think I would tell MM to hook me up with some kinda alien bacteria that gives me powers… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I gotta be honest… I just now realized how my post sounded in that moment :rofl:

I… am sorry :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

No no, I’m sorry :rofl:

9 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary to both @LastSon0fMars & @Shayera.Hol! It’s been such a blessing to have you guys as our Moderators, thankyou so much for all that you do. :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

11 Likes

HOLY ■■■■ YOU’RE RIGHT. I love little things reverbrating like this.

Einstein never actually said that, because he was smart enough to know it’s false. The shorthand is the “butterfly effect”: A butterfly flaps its wings in Peking and in Central Park you get rain instead of sunshine.

7 Likes

At the very start of DCeased, walk up to literally any character and scream, “THERE’S A CURE!!!” They’ll figure the rest out on their own. Failing that, I’d skip forward a few weeks to when Victor drops the Lasso and scream, “RUN, VICTOR… RUN!”

8 Likes

I would tell Diana that snapping necks isn’t the answer.

10 Likes

Joker is going to go after Lois Lane, then Superman. Absolutely do not let him. - Me to Injustice Batman

8 Likes

After Superman returns from Death, “Please, don’t rock a mullet.”

7 Likes

How dare you. That mullet was amazing.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

No it was not

5 Likes

The first thing that came to mind was telling Barbara not to open the door. I think her Oracle persona would still be developed at some point, but the journey and repercussions could be quite different.

8 Likes

By all means she should know that already. That really is a idiotball scene.

8 Likes

I think Maxwell lord would agree.

8 Likes