If You Could Tell Any DC Character 1 Thing, What Would It Be?

Title is self explanatory. If you were granted the ability to tell any DC character at any point in time one thing and one thing only, what would you say and to who?

I’d tell Flash not to go back in time.

Alternately, I’d tell Bruce to go hug his kids.

13 Likes

I would tell Pat he is a great dad again.

9 Likes

I would tell Catwoman to never wear and instead burn that pirate boot outfit.

11 Likes

I’d tell Tommy Monaghan to get on the ■■■■■■■ helicopter!!!

10 Likes

I would like to say to Maxwell Lord…

I missed when you were fun to be around and cared about people.

10 Likes

Is that Maxwell Lord?

7 Likes

I’d tell Tim that no matter what he does I will still support him even when he’s being a self-destructive dumba$s

8 Likes

DON’T DRINK THAT! It will get Alfred killed and really annoy Tim Drake! - Me to Batman right before he’s about to drink a fine glass of wine with Talia al Ghul.

Hey stupid! - Me to Darkseid just so I can make fun of him for looking.

Pick up the sock! - Me to Irwin Schwab

You should seek out Richard Dragon, O-Sensei, Sandra Woosan, and Ben Turner. - Me to a young Bruce Wayne.

Some guys are going to come and ask you to put on a helmet and raid ACE Chemical with them. Don’t. - Me to [Redacted].

9 Likes

I wouldn’t be the same person I am today without the existence of Damian Wayne

5 Likes

Yep.

you would be much better

7 Likes

To John Constantine

8 Likes

Debatable, Damian Wayne got me into DC and if I wasn’t DC fan I would be a sad shell of a man

6 Likes

Ah, I thought you meant you as in Tim not you as in you. That is very fair then.

5 Likes

It is a very very rare occurrence that I actually refer to myself as being Tim on here lol

6 Likes

To Joker right after he fell in the acid-“Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.”

To Lex Luthor after getting sent to prison for the 8th time-Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same thing… over and over again expecting things to change.

As I look at my phone for more quotes I look back up and see a huge number of DC villains angrily approach me that I realized I made a mistake. :zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @TheBatgirlofNML! It’s always great to have you here on DC Universe Infinite! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

I would tell Batman, to enjoy life. Don’t live in a dark world of fighting crimes, just be happy and live your your life. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

At any point in time? Well, if I had foreknowledge of the event, I’d ask Batman to prevent the death of someone very dear to me.

9 Likes

I feel like I’d tell a lot of villains that instead of trying to rob a jewelry store with their amazing invention, they really need to try and just sell it and get rich that way.

13 Likes

:exploding_head:

9 Likes

Id TELL Nubia To Marry Me lol

11 Likes