If You Could Pick One Villain To Work With Who Would It Be?

Plain and simple, which villain would you team up with or just like to hang out with? Mine is obvious, I’d love to pick Lex’s brain about complex things and world domination.

7 Likes

Probably Captain Cold

I’d pick a villain less prone to crazy and killing sprees, so that narrows the field considerably. I’d also look for someone used to having partners/teams that don’t all end up dead or betrayed/left to get caught.

As a non-metahuman and non-supergenius, I think Lex would consider me more of a disposable employee than partner. I think Selina would leave me on a rooftop somewhere.

Captain Cold has a nifty ice gun, but is usually just a regular human. He teams up frequently and repeatedly with the same people. While there are some villain shenanigans between them, they seem to be less bloody than the Rogues gallery in Gotham. I feel like I could contribute to and execute plans in this environment with minimal blood loss and maybe even get a cool trademark gizmo!

4 Likes

Yea I do love captain cold as well! I loved him and the rogues in the final crisis run.

2 Likes

Have you read it?

2 Likes

Vandal Savage? I dunno. in my mind he wants to protect “His world” Earth. so i wouldn’t risk too much death

3 Likes

Sinestro or slade, sinestro cause I want a freaking power ring and slade cause he can train me to be an assassin

4 Likes

Only bits and pieces. I like when the Rogues work together, so I’ll have to check it out. Thanks!

3 Likes

Slade sounds amazing. I’d love to train under him. Sinestro seems to power hungry, he’d prob try to kill me lol unless i pledge my honor to his corp.

3 Likes

Lady Shiva

3 Likes

Grundy. Loyal, strong, tough, unkillable, beats whole JSA all by himself, and he does the grunt work.

3 Likes

All I know… I would not team up with anyone in Batman’s Rogue Gallery :joy:

3 Likes

Whoever it is would have to be someone who is not super insane and has a history of helping out heroes which narrows it down considerably…I guess maybe Deadshot or Bronze Tiger…possibly Catwoman

2 Likes

Mr. freeze. He seems pretty c o o l

4 Likes

Harley Quinn

4 Likes

Definitely villain Jason Todd… but I also think that I would be one of the factors that contributes to him becoming an anti-hero in the end.

While I’m not the one who hurts people… I don’t think I could say no to him if he asked me to go fetch something, like a bazooka for example.

4 Likes

Always.

xlshi1x

4 Likes

To work with, I’d pick Livewire. I work in podcasting, and I feel like with her radio background we could put on a fun show.

2 Likes

Or she just kills you while playing “Electricity, Electricity” on the radio.

2 Likes

Lex Luthor. He has the brains and the money to do some serious damage. Not to mention: he can create synthetic kryptonite. He’s good at discovering the weaknesses of aliens and people in general and using that to his advantage. Overall, he pays a lot of attention to the finer details and schemes in a very methodical, complex manner.

Also I really want to try out a Lexo-suit.

2 Likes

I do all that too.

2 Likes