If You Could Legit Pitch…

A world where almost all the super heroes died in a crisis like event and the remaining heroes join together

New Justice

From Earth 2 Worlds Finest
Power Girl leader
Helena Wayne Huntress

Roy Harper Red Arrow as in Young Justice Season 1 and Brad Meltzer Justice League
Uber competent

Jessica Cruz Green Lantern

What is left of Titans
Raven
Beast Boy
Cyborg

Older Heroes
Martian Manhunter
Metamorpho

I already did a a story on them on 911 tragedy as well as a weekly fan fiction

2 Likes

For gothic horror DC fans for whom the swamp thing series was too soon ended(Swampy, et al, we hardly knew ya), a live action Jonah Hex series taken from Tim Truman’s vision of the characters, with a heapin’ helpin’ of cameos by contemporary characters of Jonah’s, like bat lash, scalphunter, etc., but also expanding on that by having random guest-starring appearances by characters from the Kents limited series, Max Mercury, a one-time cameo by a green lantern from that time, and such like that, to really flesh out the DC world/universe of that time period, and show Jonah as not just an old west character, but a hard, far and wide travelling character, who finds(or is found by) some serious weirdness in his travels.

2 Likes

It’d be interesting to see what DC property Quentin Tarantino could do something amazing with; Planetary, for example…

1 Like

Animated series:
*Robins- Lifestyles of the rich and dangerous bat bros: Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian. Mostly focised on them, but regular appearances by the rest of the batfam and other DC characters in their age group.
*Harpers- YJ spin off featuring Roy, Will, and Jim probably working as Bowhunter Security guards during the day and vigilante archers at night.

Animated movies:
*Zatanna- a closer look at everyones favorite backwards talking magician
*Starfire vs Blackfire- focus on the backstory of Starfire and Blackfire mentioned in the Teen Titan DCAU movies
*Outlaws- New 52s (Jason, Roy, Starfire) and/or Rebirth version (Jason, Artemis, Bazarro)

Live action series:
Penguin and Riddler- spin off of Gotham series with same actors.

1 Like

OGN idea, Plastic Man/Batman series. Part flashback where Batman remembers a time that Eel O’Brien mugged Bruce and now Plas finally remembers and is paranoid as he and Batman are working a case.

A CW universe story. Called “The Good Sons” It’s Nightwing (Dick), training Robin (Damien), and the Red Hood (Jason) is the (first season) villian. Tim is a supporting character In and out of the plot establishing that he has his own team with Connor and Bart. Alfred is the main support character. This would run parellel to Batwoman’s “Batman disappeared” plot.

I’d pitch a novelization Justice League series. I read a few when I was younger and liked the idea of using that medium to tell these stories. I’ve got several stories plotted out already on the off-chance I ever get the opportunity. If not, my family and friends can enjoy them.

A series with dick as Batman with Tim drake as robin. It would be violent and have the tone of Titans. It should be called Robins

Animated-a show adapt the JLI & the reunion comics the show be called Superbuddies
Live action-Young Justice the peter david run
Comics-Plastic Man VS Elongated Man the title says it all

1 Like