If You Could Legit Pitch…

Dang it, I meant to type @BatJamags. Curse you, absent edit feature! shakes fist at sky

@BatJamags Yeah, I see no point in retelling the Golden Age stories themselves. (Maybe some of them could be tossed in as backups in certain issues of this series?) Matt Wagner has already covered that ground. However, I’m really intrigued with the structure Grant Morrison tried to offer those stories (albeit with some post-Crisis elements woven into the narrative) in Batman #682. I absolutely love that issue, and I’d like to see more of that approach, but actually in Golden Age continuity.

DC Bombshells movie or TV series probably animated would be best to keep production low. Also a Zatanna and Constantine comic books series together as perhaps a married couple

1 Like

The Invisibles.

It’s like if Doom patril and Legion had a baby that is even more wierd. (And brilliant)

Barbelith

1 Like

Constantine gets the helmet of fate or Bruce Wayne runs for president of the United States

2 Likes

A kid with superpowers gets tapped to be the successor of a crazy powerful and famous superhero, but completely rejects being a superhero and becomes a noir style detective. Interacts with superheroes but doesn’t wear a costume, have a secret identity, or become at all famous just does good for the community as a person not a symbol.

1 Like

CIA operative Bart Regan discovers and prevents a plot to murder a mysterious old man in a red cloak. However, both assassin and target give him the slip before he can figure out what’s going on. He trails the old man to Gotham City, but the trail goes cold. So, to find him, he recruits private investigator Slam Bradley. Regan and Bradley uncover a plot involving a fortune left behind by international adventurer Cliff Crosby, a seemingly innocuous keepsake left by OSS Agent Speed Saunders for one of his relatives, the recent murders of private investigators Larry Steele and Bruce Nelson, the daughter of similarly slain District Attorney Steve Malone, and eventually even the World’s Greatest Detective himself.

I’m honestly surprised nobody’s tried to revive more of the early Detective Comics characters. Slam Bradley and the Crimson Avenger have been used a little, and Speed Saunders has at least been referenced, but the rest have been completely ignored. Admittedly, a lot of them were kind of generic, but that’s nothing a little clever writing can’t fix. Regardless, it would obviously be preferable to use this as an arc of Detective Comics, but it would be alright as a miniseries.

1 Like

I have a story idea for Batman but it’s sooooo long so I wouldn’t be able to post it on here but I’d love to share it with you guys!!!

Gotham Stories! Let’s see Gotham through the eyes of some of the other people who live there. We’ve seen the Batfamily and Rogue’s gallery from the traditional omniscient pov but what would it be like from someone whose life they were just crashing into? With the right approach I think it could be neat.

3 Likes

@DGWJTWTDW
That’s basically Shadow of the Bat.

A twilight-zone anthology tv series, hosted by Phantom Stranger (the real one; not the Swamp Thing loser). Each week’s episode could take place anywhere in the DC universe and, at times, Phantom Stranger could do something to move the story along.

1 Like

Live action-Nightwing series (spin-off from Titans)
Animated-Cyborg series (the real Cyborg, not TT Go)
Comics- I have original ideas that I would pitch

1 Like

I have two:
First, and I know this isn’t super-original,. get Zack Snyder and Chris Terrio to work with some of the best painter-artists in comics (e.g., Alex Ross, Bill Sienkiewicz, etc.) and release a really high-quality series of graphic novels to tell the full story that was planned for Mos / BvS / JL 1-2-3 . I don’t believe any of them ever got comics adaptations so let’s do them all.

Second, team up with Dynamite Comics again and do a crossover series with The Shadow and Sandman Mystery Theater. Go 30’s period-piece noir, give the Shadow his full network of agents, mix in Wesley Dodds and Dian Belmont and let’s go!

1 Like

Live action superman,Batman, and Red hood. Injustice would be another show.but not in movie’s east a good storyline in any of these

1 Like

For me to write and direct 4 Batman Beyond films too detailed for one post.

Also, to kill off Joker and keep him dead for at least 5 years. I feel like we need a little bit of a Joker hiatus.

1 Like

RonertScorpio, that’s a winner

Joelc I like taking Joker off the table for 5 years, but keep the timetable secret so you can occasionally head fake in that direction

Long story short:

http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRoZSBHYW5nIEhpcmVzIEdhcnRoIEVubmlzIHRvIENyZWF0ZSBhIFZlcnRpZ28gTWluaXNlcmllcyBGb3IgV2lsZCBEb2ci

How about an animated series involving the Omega men as a sort of cosmic JL, because the spectrum of lantern corps can’t be the only teams of heroes, antiheros, and villain-leaning randos tooling around out there. Or how about an anthology series set in space, also animated, and hosted by(say it with me) SPACE CABBIE, baybee!

Lobo space bounty hunter