If you are a Superman fan, please introduce yourself 😊

Luis originally from Puerto Rico, but living in NC. Military retiree and currently attending Graduate School. Super fan of Superman since watching Superman II in the movies theater and being obsessed with “Los Super Amigos” (Super Friends) cartoon show back in the early 80’s.

10 Likes

I’m Daryn and I’m from MN. I’ve been a big fan of the character since childhood. Overall, I’m just thankful for some amazing incarnations of the character and his mythology, from Christopher Reeve to Tom Welling all the way to Henry Cavill. That’s not to mention Tim Daly in the animated series & movies as well as the many great comics and graphic novels.

2 Likes

wendy

2 Likes

Henry Price of Columbia SOUTH CAROLINA big Superman fan. VAL-ZOD SUPERMAN IS MY FAVORITE VERSION. D.C. COMICS WENT EVER DRAW VAL ZOD IN THE earth-0.

3 Likes

@Matt Yeah, Supes was a little brutish and rough around the edges back then :joy:

1 Like

Chris from VA. Been a Superman fan my entire life. I have my daughters name on my chest in kryptonian, and a dog named Zod.

3 Likes

I’ve been a fan of The Man of Steel since '58! I’m SO glad DCE started this platform. I think it’s gonna replace TV for me! [For the most part. :slight_smile: ]

3 Likes

I’m a fan of Big Blue🍀

2 Likes

@Chris from VA, why Zod? Noooo! :joy:

2 Likes

Should have been krypto

2 Likes

@Matt, Yeah, I’m mostly familiar with the Bronze (70’s to 80’s) and the Modern Age(80’s-present day) comics era. I’ve read some of the old Golden Age and Silver Age comics but not enough of them to call myself an expert or huge fan of those eras. My all time favorite Superman story is All-Star Superman followed close by Birthright, Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow?, Superman: Red Son, Kingdom Come, and Secret Origin.

1 Like

Names RC. Superman Now, Superman FOREVER!!

2 Likes

Farsendor, I have been a Superman fan as long as I can remember. I was wearing Superman clothes before I even really knew.

2 Likes

I’m Jose and I too am a life long Superman fan. I grew up with the movies, the cartoons, the Superboy TV show (and the CBS Ruby Spears cartoon) and of course, the comics.

Some of my favorite Superman stories include the fantastic stuff in DC Comics Presents, Superman: Secret Identity, the Joe Kelly run on Action Comics and the stuff Geoff Johns was doing in Action.

2 Likes

I’m Edward and only been into comics for about 7 years. If 34 year old me could go back and tell 18 year old me that you are going to me a Superman Junky, I would say your crazy. It not his power but the respect the character gives and receive as a result of his actions that make him my favorite.

2 Likes

I’ve been a fan of Superman for as long as I can remember. My grandmother showed introduced me to the character through the Fleischer cartoons and I’ve never looked back.

2 Likes

Up! Up! And Away!

2 Likes

I love Superman. Got the symbol tattooed on my arm.

2 Likes

My all time favorite DC Character

3 Likes

Always been my favorite. I’ve been frowned upon by fans who think he’s a “boring” character - he’s really the best of them all.

2 Likes