If DC ever made Justice League 2, who should the villain be??

Hey all! I really enjoyed Justice League from last year, and was curious to hear fan picks for the villain in the sequel, if it’s ever made. Personally, I think it should be Brainiac or Darkseid, but what would you guys pick?

1 Like

Darkseid… naturally

2 Likes

Or legion of doom like they teased …

3 Likes

Actually, not a bad idea…

Brainiac should start it off against the Justice League than when he is defeated, Darkseid shows up and with a huge awesome battle. It may sound like it would be a long movie but it would be worth to watch.
My own ideas for casting these two:

Liam Neeson as Brainiac - because how he played Ra’s Al ghul in Batman Begins

Liev Schreiber voice Darkseid - because how he played Victor Creed in X-Men origins:W

2 Likes

I’d say Darkseid. He comes to Earth to face those who defeated Steppenwolf. If Michael Ironside could do motion capture and voice work for him (voice work at the minimum) , that would be sweet.

I think the Legion of Doom should be the threat of the third movie. Hint at them with little things peppered throughout the second movie along with another post-credits scene and then unleash them for the battle royale in part 3.

3 Likes

My vote is for Legion of Doom. We’ve already got so many great potential members: Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Black Manta, Ocean Master, Joker, Cheetah, etc. Throw them all together and it’ll be epic.

2 Likes

I think it would be amazing to have a justice league vs suicide squad. Maybe not the exact same story as the comic but something along those lines. I kno it’s never gonna happen but that would be my dream lol

1 Like

Probably Darkseid, but I’d prefer the Legion of Doom!

1 Like

Legion of doom or even crime syndicate

It should be the legion of doom then Darkseid. However, before they make another justice league movie I think they need to further establish their main characters first. Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder woman, Hal or John and Cyborg need to have their own movie before proceeding. This way viewers will feel a sense of connection to the characters. In fact, I believe it was announced that DC and Warner Bros were going to focus more so on solo films rather than creating another justice league. The Worlds of DC know what their doing, we just need to trust the purpose.

1 Like

Legion of Doom for sure. Joker, Lex, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Black Manta

reads the above This! This is what the next Justice League movie should be. Any ideas for a title?

3 Likes

We ain’t getting no JL2. Thanks to the hacks at WarnerBrothers and Joss Whedon. Lmao Hope & Optimism. Dceu would’ve been so special with Snyder in charge smh. God I miss him.

2 Likes

Thankfully Zack is gone. Haven’t liked any of his underperforming movies. His vision is too dark and sultry to succeed at the level these movies are expected to make by the studio. He’s got talent. However, he failed to connect with the wider audience.

Brainiac attacks first then when he is defeated, Darkseid shows up. Probably would be a long movie but worth to watch

1 Like

The Crime Syndicate of earth 3. Let it open up the multiverse.

1 Like

Isn’t it obvious? I’m sure you’ll all agree…Bat-Mite. #I’mDeadSerious

1 Like

Darkseid ofc.

They should hold off on Darkseid. They need to have an Injustice League movie. Would love to see that. The end scene of Justice League has me hyped for it.

1 Like

definitely an injustice society/ league of doom or even Earth 3 evil counterparts like Forever evil. That would be perfection…I agree with someone else on here and think Darkseid should still be held off on for a bit