Ideas for more animated shows on DC Universe!

So, here are my ideas for new, original animated shows on DC Universe that I hope they and Warner Bros. will take note of.

1. Birds of Prey: The Animated Series

Basically, a spin off for YJ where years later, some of the female YJ members grew up and joined Black Canary to form a new, separate team of heroes.

1. Captain Carrot

Yup, as in the comic series Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew. Given how it’s more lighthearted and silly and goofy, this would make a really good cartoon, especially for kids, like Teen Titans GO! but without the stupidity. I think someone like Tom Kenny would be awesome as the titular bunny hero as he has a great knack for silly characters and as far as tone goes, something like the more lighter-toned cartoons we see nowadays like Star vs. The Forces of Evil and DuckTales, which is basically fun and not really serious but also not stupid.

Your thoughts?

11 Likes

If we can’t get the Cw shows live action series why not animated green arrow flash supergirl

1 Like

Like Capt. Carrot. Maybe make shorts, like DC Nation.

2 Likes

Capt. carrot would be cool as an animated movie or series. Loved that comic growing up.

1 Like

Komandi, The Last Boy On Earth!

1 Like

I like your Birds idea.

1 Like

John Stewart needs a Green Lantern show about him guarding Earth. Keep it Earth bound.

2 Likes

I’d like to see some sort of Arkham Asylum series loaded with bad guys. Also a Dr Fate animated series could be amazing if it was done right

2 Likes

Just like I was saying in the anti hero thread, I’m going bring up Simon Dark. One of the best Gotham City characters that still has so much to explore!

Smallville Season 11 The Animated Series.

1 Like

A joker series including origin where joker is seen as a hero, but forced into villainy to battle Batman

1 Like

I would be so excited for an Arkham Asylum animated show

2 Likes

I’d like to see a Midnighter animated series. Batgirl getting an animated series would be nice too. Wonder Woman deserves to finally have an animated series after Superman and Batman have had multiple and she hasn’t even had one. Time to start treating Wonder Woman like the Trinity member that she is.

1 Like

A shazam animated series is a must for this app.
They should also make a Super Sons animated series and the Question (Vic Sage) need a live action show for this service. Green Lantern animated series need to be brought back. Come on Guys! We brought back back Young Justice, we need to do the same for Green Lanterm TAS. Constantine should also be brought back. If Swamp Thing is successful, they should make an Animal Man spinoff. Also, they should make a live action Red Hood and the Outlaws after Jason Todd eventually die and come back as Red Hood in Titans.

2 Likes

I think Blue Beetle would be perfect for his own animated series personally.

1 Like

A Super Sons animated series is a must for this service. How about an anthology series that celebrates all the great “b” team super-groups: The Challengers, The Metal Men, The Doom Patrol, The Blackhawks, The Sea Devils, Rip Hunter: Time Master, The Losers, The Secret Six and Tommy Tomorrow and the Planeteers

4 Likes

I’d love a JSA show on here.

1. We Are Robin
  2. New Gods
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Ra’s Al Ghul (focuses on the centuries he lived before Batman and how he affected history)
  5. Batman and Robin (based on Grant Morrison’s Dick/Damian run)

I agree with the Captain Carrot suggestion, especially if they do it in the same vein as the original series. That was the first comic book series I collected. I think they should parody the Justice League opening if they do a series.

I know Scott Shaw, the original artist and co-creator of the series, would be pleased. Not sure how animation is handled nowadays, but he does have experience in television animation.

I always thought a new spin on the Legion of Substitute Heroes that has humor with some action could be very interesting.