I Wonder if the Gotham TV Show Could Get Its Own Sequel Comic Book Series

Each and every single time that I try to leave a internet link I get the following as result: Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts. And I was sent what now appears to have been a temporary message since I can’t currently seem to find the message. Basically the message explained how it is indeed a thing to have And I know there are certain things in the Community you have to work your way toward being able to do one of those things being first posting pictures and eventually/gradually Internet links. And originally I was bringing up I honestly curious if in the Batman Beyond time period would the Gotham tv show version of Barbara Kean
ca4f4b6b19db0464a25d16fffb93d28c
ca4f4b6b19db0464a25d16fffb93d28c
654×870 32.3 KB

Barbara_Beginning (1)
Barbara_Beginning (1)
2602×3900 443 KB

gotham-erin-richards-as-barbara-kean-1550219809
gotham-erin-richards-as-barbara-kean-1550219809
4000×4000 2.48 MB

If she is still alive Gotham tv
who is Barbara Gordan aka Batgirl’s biological mother and is also a decade or two decades at least older than Gotham tv show versions of Bruce Wayne aka Batman and Selina Kyle aka Catwoman would Barbara Kean be still alive since Barbara Gordan was somewhere in her fifties, sixties, or seventies while Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle were somewhere in their seventies, eighties , and nineties. If she is still alive by the time of Batman Beyond Gotham tv show version of Barbara Kean would be in some sort of futuristic nursing home or directly receiving the futuristic geriatric care while living with her biological daughter Commissioner Barbara Gordan. At the very least it would be highly interesting to see year by year decade by decade extremely detailed age progression artworks of Barbara Kean next to the other major Gotham tv show/Batman sub franchise characters through Barbara Kean’s 40s, 50’s, 60’s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s, 110s, and 120s years old. And Age Progression possibly into Gotham tv show Barbara Kean’s 130s, 140s, 150s, 160s, 170s, and 180s depending the futuristic super longevity/geriatric technology and characters’ personally chosen long-term lifestyle. Raymond James commercial- Emily Skinner, and Sci-fy channel Dust CXL.

raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-7
images

raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-8
[Processinp

raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-9
raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-2
raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-4
raymond-james-emily-skinner-small-2
And maybe providing DC comics artist Mikel Janin another gradual (but slow gradual rather than his previous rapid gradual) extreme old age age progression comic book issues-series artwork project.

[]

[superby1](
But since it appeared to have been largely seemingly ignored I had simply switched to the subtopic to the (main topic that I had started) Superby1 commented

What would be interesting to see in a Gotham comic is how the city thats been through so much already handle this new masked character that wants to help them. We know the underworld is gonna be afraid of Batman, but what did the average citizen think?

And as I had said I had interpreted it to be a religious/philosophical economic sociopolitical question inviolving the possible overall storyline for a Gotham tv show sequel comicbook series. but obviously I misinterpreted/misunderstood your subtopic query involving the main topic that I had started and I apologize Superby1.

No need to apologize. You just have to condense your posts to more manageable information. It’s like a popular addage: don’t use thirty words with what you can say with five. This applies to photos, too. You really don’t need this many photos and you don’t need to repeat them.

1 Like

I still would like maybe fanfiction and fanart to go with the fanfiction to explore the question of And originally I was bringing up I honestly curious if in the Batman Beyond time period would the Gotham tv show version of Barbara Kean. If she is still alive Gotham tv
who is Barbara Gordan aka Batgirl’s biological mother and is also a decade or two decades at least older than Gotham tv show versions of Bruce Wayne aka Batman and Selina Kyle aka Catwoman would Barbara Kean be still alive since Barbara Gordan was somewhere in her fifties, sixties, or seventies while Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle were somewhere in their seventies, eighties , and nineties. If she is still alive by the time of Batman Beyond Gotham tv show version of Barbara Kean would be in some sort of futuristic nursing home or directly receiving the futuristic geriatric care while living with her biological daughter Commissioner Barbara Gordan. At the very least it would be highly interesting to see year by year decade by decade extremely detailed age progression artworks of Barbara Kean next to the other major Gotham tv show/Batman sub franchise characters through Barbara Kean’s 40s, 50’s, 60’s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 100s, 110s, and 120s years old. And Age Progression possibly into Gotham tv show Barbara Kean’s 130s, 140s, 150s, 160s, 170s, and 180s depending the futuristic super longevity/geriatric technology and characters’ personally chosen long-term lifestyle. Raymond James commercial- Emily Skinner, and Sci-fy channel Dust CXL.

This is something I have actually been wanting for awhile. I feel this is a good way to keep the story alive and could allow them to actually use more characters they weren’t allowed to use on the show

Gotham was a fun show, but I think it’s time has passed.

A Gotham continuation would have worked really well when they were putting more of the weekly DC Digital First content.

That being said, I’d love to see the time gaps filled by comics.

1 Like

I get what you are saying I simply was wondering here among the fans terms of fanfiction and fanart that even potential possibily included year by year decade by decade, and generation by generation time skipping/time jumping/flash forwarding gradual aging age progression and even possibly multi-generational saga.