I want to sort comics my release day so I can go to a specific year and read them in release order

That was all really. I just wanted to be able to search by year and see all the comics published that year in the order of original release.

4 Likes

That would be really helpful. I’m not sure I’d go out of my way to read everything from a given year, but it would help me bounce between multiple series (e.g. reading a bunch of Bat-Books like I’m doing now) without breaking sequence.

1 Like

I realize this isn’t a feature within the site itself, but in the interim I’d suggest going here: http://www.mikesamazingworld.com/mikes/features/newsstand.php You can set it to show everything DC released in a given month (or with a cover date of a given month) and sort it within that month by release date. I’ve found it really helpful.

4 Likes

Sorry for the repeated comment! Site hiccup.

I deleted that duplicate for you @nihilrien.45546.

1 Like

If I’m being Frank. While it sounds like a good idea. It isn’t really. It’s better to read arcs by release date because ultimately you will forget what happened between arcs and most of the time an arc doesn’t talk about things that happened in the middle of an arc unless that arc happened before the arc started.