I need your help: ARG

I just stopped Joker from bombing a bank. Now I’m all tied up. I think I can escape. But if anyone is available, I wouldn’t mind help. Pls

3 Likes

I’ll see if space cabby or roxy rocket can swing by after we drop Steppenwolf off on apokolips

1 Like

I’ll text Zatanna. Maybe she has a spell that can get you out of the ropes.

1 Like

Seod ehS

1 Like

@djd187 ha! True

1 Like

Who’s got you tied up? The Joker? If so the only person who can really get his attention off of you is Batman. But I’ll call up Rex The Wonder Dog just in case. He can get people out of almost any jam

I texted Zatanna, but she’s always slow to answer. :roll_eyes: Where you at, though?

I’m in Bludhaven. I’m with Nightwing. But he’s unconscious. Oh shoot, Joker is coming back you must come quic-

JLWWSM :star:

Glad u got it, I was afraid people would think I was drunk.

2 Likes

@Redhood.5520
I’m here in Bludhaven. We’re at the bank - Wonder Woman and I are scanning the area.
I finally got in touch with Zatanna - She’s on the way!

I see this pile of ropes here on the floor, but where are you and Nightwing?

Is this blood on these ropes??

1 Like

Zatanna was on her way, but she got pulled into some drama with Constantine. Can you take a sample of the blood on the ropes? We can cross-reference the DNA from the watchtower to see if we have a match on file.

How’s the search for Redhood and Nightwing going? Do you need backup?

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SO THIS IS WHAT REDHOOD WAS DOING IN THIS SILLY BAT PHONE!! JOKES ON YOU!!! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THEM, YOU MUST MEET ME AT THE TOP OF WAYNE TOWER TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8!

1 Like

Wayne Tower at 8pm, tomorrow night. Got it. Should I bring a dessert? Or something sharp?

1 Like

you see … you see why Redhood can’t watch Titans every week, man is busy

if only Kara wasn’t off-world atm, she has a new weapon that would like to axe the Joker a few questions

1 Like

So… 4d later. Y’all think he okay? :eyes:

1 Like

As long as nobody heard a thud and there’s no foul smell(s), everything’s gravy.

So…who wants pie? It’s insert your favorite type of pie here just like you like it. I’ve got whip cream too.

2 Likes

@KittyKatKrawler, He will be fine as long as Mista J doesn’t have a crowbar :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vroom LOL. Classic Apple Pie, please - No cream!

Hey guys, it’s Redhood. Nightwing and I are safe and all patched up. Wonder women saved us. We will get some rest. Heard that Bane broke out of prison again. Nightwing will stay in Bludhaven.

1 Like