I Need Some Advice

i need some help, can you tell me some how to books, tutorials or online stuff that can help me draw, paint, or sculpt. so that that way i can lean to be a good artist so that that way, it can help me with my future to be sucessful, including getting into academies like collage, or jobs, or help be famous and gain a lot of fortune. can you tell me how i can continue to learn to be an artist, learn to draw, or paint, or sculpt?

2 Likes

dunno about fame and fortune, but if you want a free and easy way to learn a skill, Youtube is a great resource to search, then it is just a matter of practicing and honing your skill.

2 Likes

he gives good lessons

1 Like

Well first and foremost the best advice anyone can give a future artist is to do it because you love it. Focusing on getting famous or doing it for the money will ultimately result in hollow, empty work. Do something because you’re inspired to want to make something. Do it for the thrill of it. There’s nothing wrong with fame or fortune, but that part comes much much later if you hone your craft. The work always comes first.

2 Likes