*I may lose my job for this but....* It's Applejacks Birthday - Wish her well! 🎂

Happy birthday!!!

3 Likes

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday our darling Applejack, Happy birthday to youuuuuuu!!! <3

6 Likes

dang almost missed it, Happy Birthday to an amazing pro and all-around outstanding human :100:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada::diamonds::black_joker:

3 Likes

Happy Thursday! And I hope you had a very enjoyable celebration of the day of your birth yesterday~

4 Likes

@Applejack So…how was your birthday? Did you have fun? How’d you celebrate?

3 Likes

I spent absolutely zero time on the forums yesterday so I apologize for not seeing this earlier.

bows to the lady, wishes a belated “Happy Birthday!” to her and hopes that she had a wonderful special day

6 Likes

Happy (Late) Birthday Applejack!!! You’re a great mod!!

5 Likes

@BatmanofZur-En-Arrh, my birthday was really lovely, in big part thanks to the kind outpouring here! My fellow co-workers of the DC Universe all signed a card, which was very sweet. I then had some fancy asian fusion food then fell asleep on the couch watching American Pop. All in all a pretty successful Wednesday birthday!

I’d be interested if there were any other March birthdays lurking around here…:eyes:

10 Likes

Happy Birthday! Your Thursday Office Hours are greatly appreciated!

4 Likes

@AJ Bakshi on your birthday is b****in’! Good choice!

4 Likes

Next Week. :grin:

4 Likes

My wife’s birthday is the 22nd… maybe she’ll join us for Doom Patrol again for that…!!!

5 Likes

My little brother’s was this past Monday. the 11th. Glad you had a great Bday and stayed whelmed😁 We love you Applejack!!

3 Likes

@Applejack Sounds legit!

3 Likes

Though tardy I may be to wish you well
Thy nativity could I not despise
Whether Heaven sent or born in Hell
Happy Birthday Mod the Wise.

4 Likes

:notes: Happy Birthday to You :birthday: Happy Birthday to You :tada: Happy Birthday :balloon: Dear Applejack! Happy Birthday to You! :gift: Have a Super Week Applejack! :partying_face:

3 Likes

I’m late but happy Birthday @applejack :shaved_ice::birthday::gift::sparkler: hope you had a wonderful day

2 Likes

I’m late as well, but Happy Birthday Applejack, thanks for all you do here, and please don’t fire Puddin’! :smiley:

2 Likes

A belated Happy Birthday to Applejack. :slight_smile:

I had not visited this particular board in a while, so found this late.

I am glad to hear that you had a good birthday.

As for March birthdays, no, not me. I am a May child, born on a Wednesday, which perhaps explains a life filled with woe, and a suborn streak befitting someone that does have some Irish blood (but also Sottish, English, Swiss, German, French and so on - easier just to call myself an American Mutt).

However, my father was born in March, and he would have been 77 years old this year.

MACJR

3 Likes