*I may lose my job for this but....* It's Applejacks Birthday - Wish her well! 🎂

Ladies and Gentlemen - I would love it if you could take a second from your day to say ‘Happy Birthday’ to the most amazing Mod and friend every… APPLEJACK!

This lady cares so much about our community and each and every one of us that it is only right we help her celebrate her birthday DC style!

Happy Birthday, @Applejack! <3

21 Likes

Happy birthday, @Applejack!

6 Likes

First!

5 Likes

@Applejack Sincerely, thank you for doing your job so well. You and your efforts have made DC Universe everything I hoped it would be and more. I hope you have a wonderful birthday in the way that you like to celebrate it best. Looking forward to the next year, when we can send you Happy Birthday wishes on the new community system that you’re working so hard to implement. Happy, Happy Birthday!

8 Likes

See told you, getting fired lol :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday and what a great month to have a Birthday

6 Likes

Awww, thank you so much HP!! :two_hearts::hugs:
(I can’t believe you put this in Watchtower :see_no_evil:)

If I had a Black Mercy plant wrapped around me right now, I’d still be dreaming a reality where I was hanging out with all of you.
(Name that tune!)

8 Likes

And thank you for the birthday wishes, @BatmanOfZur-En-Arrh and @TomJones! :heart::heart:

7 Likes

@AnimalPerson, you fancy March? And thank you!

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, APPLEJACK! Thank you for all you’ve done for each and every member of this community, personally and globally fostering growth by engaging on all levels. I’ve spent many years on many message boards, but you truly exemplify the gold standard in moderation.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!!!

4 Likes

I have a birthday at the end of the month. So of course it’s great. I joke

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Applejack :birthday: :gift:

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @Applejack! Hope you have an amazing day!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Applejack, Hope you have a great Birthday today! :grinning::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: Please don’t fire Harleys Puddin, the board wouldn’t be the same without him!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Apple-Jack!!! :birthday:

5 Likes

Happy birthday Applejack!!! :smiley: all the huggles

5 Likes

Happy Birthday AppleJack! But why would you get fired @Harleys Puddin?

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!! @AppleJack :balloon::tada::ribbon::confetti_ball:

3 Likes