I’m an artist and need ideas!

So I’m an aspiring comic book illustrator (if we are being specific, I want to become an inker). I’m 14 (turning 15 in 4 months) and I want to practice anatomy, costumes, etc. drawing DC characters. I’ve only been drawing for about 3 years so my art skills still need work. I may not make these super detailed but any ideas would be super awesome!!

You can request your favorite characters, least favorite, even non DC characters (just keep it PG please)

2 Likes

This is a more simplistic style I use

I also do more detailed pieces like this one :smiley:

4 Likes

You should probably practice some action poses if you want to be a comic book artist. Maybe you can try your favorite character doing a kick or the like? -C

2 Likes

Your art style is developing well — it’s quite distinctive! Could I see a drawing of The Question?

2 Likes

That would be really fun actually!

1 Like

Aaaa I didn’t expect to get replies so quickly! Thank you for the advice mate :3

@HubCityQuestion

This was my first time drawing him so I’m sorry if it seems a little wonky but thank you so much for the idea! It was fun to try and draw a character without a face but try to include a serious expression. I wasn’t sure what to do for the pose lol but I hope that you like it!!

1 Like

@thrakaboom

It’s currently 4am here so it’s a bit rushed but I want to finish it tomorrow. I sketched a pic of Damian Wayne (Robin) doing a sorta kick thing. Thanks for the idea!!

1 Like