I have heard the word it is BATTLE!!

Where are my new gods fans at?

1 Like

raises his Mother Box in solidarity

By the Source!

2 Likes

Jack Kirby is and always will be the King hail hail to 4th world rip Kirby. Put your mother and father boxes together, punch a parademon, bring on the hounds of hades, those demon dogs, I can’t satiate my love for Kirby and New Gods, gonna jump on my mobius chair and go read some new gods for the 100thx for Granny Goodness sake.

Can I open a Boom Tube to Apokolips from Earth and chuck random heavy things into it, hoping they’ll nail Apokoliptian jerks on the other side? I’ve got some sledgehammers (gotta love the sledgie), bricks, an old couch and broken staplers among other hard, heavy boo-boo causers just lining up to serve.

Observe the following hypothetical situation if you will (and if you will, I thank you =) ):

Kalibak’s wandering around bemoaning Orion for the umpteenth time when hears a boom in the sky and looks up. “It…it is a sign! The Source has chosen me to wield this incoming Beacon of Might and Power!” The object continues towards the K-ster who says “I shall take this weapon and finally earn father’s eternal love and gratitude!” The object falls ever closer to the ground while Kalibak flaps his lips. “The universe shall howl in despair and fear Great Darkse…” Finally, a well used sledgehammer bams right into the sweet spot of Kalibak’s head and he slumps to the ground. Nearby slaves point and laugh at Kalibak’s comeuppance whilst they mock him and throw pebbles, stones and tools at him for a while. One slave even dances a jig on his unconscious body to the jubilation of all nearby. The sledgehammer is secreted away by the slaves and will be a key instrument in the final, ultimate defeat of Darkseid and his foul, bootlicking cronies.

says in an imitation of Tom Bodett’s voice “The end.”

2 Likes

Throw a razor thru for Kalibak dude has some serious hair issues

1 Like

I’d say Kaki could use a pallet of Brut, Old Spice and a Guide to Good Grooming and Manners. Nuts to him though, I’ll just chuck another sledgie through the BT. Maybe it’ll hit Desaad.

2 Likes