( I dont want to sound boastful, but.....) I know almost everything about every superhero and villain. I have a thirst to learn more, and I love to talk and discuss about everything, so please do start talking about: your favorite superhero and w...

Actually wait… it is it dc lego batman

The only dc video games I’ve played are: all the dc lego, both injustices, all batman Arkham games, and that’s it

@gibbyhertz
Let me know what I got right or wrong

Well done!

All answers are correct except one, the video game is the newest DC Lego game called Lego DC Super Villains. I highly recommend it :smiley:

1 Like

Ya, people have told me it was amazing. But the thing is, I was already getting asassins creed odyssey and another game, so I decided to get it a different time. But I totally regret it.

Look at my rebirth quiz up there!!
Adding another hint
In the night of the Monster Men, there were 4 giant monsters based on what.

In Justice League vs. Suicide Squad which two villains go on to be heroes.

@ nathan

1)Dick (nightwing)
2)Jason Todd (red hood)
3)Tim drake(red robin)
4)Damien Wayne (robin)
5)I dont know if you guys know this but spoiler was a robin at some point( stephanie brown)
6)Batwing
I dont know the other two

@nathan
Harley Quinn and I think captain boomerang

Jarro, Duke Thomas, Harley Quinn, and Stephanie Brown

Jarro and Harley Quinn were in the last couple months.

@nathan

The monsters were based off of batman, batwoman, and nightwing right?

And I dont know the man of steel one

@nathan
What did you mean by d/c?

What do you know of Arm-Fall-Off Boy?

He is a hero from the future. He can remove his limbs and use them as clubs basically.

The D/C is the level hero. A D List Villain is a basically powerless villain. A b list hero would be captain marvel. An A list hero would be Superman

Also on monster men its a diagnosis of Batman through who Batman is. They aren’t base on the heroes but different mental aspects of Batman like fear.

Also The suicide Squad one is Lobo and Killer Frost.

The answer for Man of Steel is a new Firefly.

4 new Questions!!

1. In Black Dawn (Superman Vol. 4), what is revealed about Hamilton County.
  2. In Dark Nights Metal, Gotham Resistance 4 villains take over gotham. Name 2
  3. Supersons is an iconic series that has drilled its way into everyone’s heart. What’s the only recurring villain in the series that’s survived more than one arc.
  4. Redhood and the Outlaws famously features the outlaws. Who are the outlaws and whats different about the female outlaw and her normal counterpart.

Feel free to drill me on rebirth!

I got to admit I dont read those comics so I dont know😬

Vroom, HubCityQuestion you’re up.

1 Like
  1. IIRC, they’re all being controlled by Manchester Black?
  2. Mr. Freeze and The Riddler.
  3. Is it Kid Amazo?
  4. Most recently, the Outlaws were Red Hood, Bizarro, and Artemis. Not sure what exactly you mean by what’s “different” about her, unless you mean from the previous pre-Rebirth version of the character? I guess the biggest thing would be her quest to recover the Bow of Ra.
1 Like