I can tell you how to defeat any character

@kingofspeedsters, Of course! I, the Redhood, cannot be defeated by anybody!!!

1 Like

These scenarios are very inventive, @kingofspeedsters! I sure hope there aren’t any villains watching…

Do you have a way to defeat Wonder Woman? After all, as Batman has said, Wonder Woman doesn’t have a Kryptonite.

1 Like

High Father

1 Like

Mr. Nobody

1 Like

@zatanna lol, I blocked all villains from listening in to this thread prior to me making it.

Off the top of my head… I would say that since she was created by gods, than she can be killed/decreated by the same type of magic/power. But if you want me to think of something more in depth, just let me know.

2 Likes

Mr. Nobody can be turned back to his normal human form, so doing so would make him just as vulnerable as any other human. Its happened before in the comics where he was impaled after being turned back to human form.

1 Like

So high father is immortal, but just because he is immortal doesnt mean he cant be killed. Immortal just means being able to live forever (ie. Not die from old age), yet immortals can still be killed. So I would just say… get a speedster to phase through him and stop his heart.

1 Like

To everyone who is interested… I have a thread call “name the cahrachters… best fit for the scenario.” Its a really fun and enjoyable game, and I would appreciate it, if more people played. It’s not as fun with 2 people. Dont get me wrong though it’s fun with 2 people, just not AS fun.

1 Like

I read your post and then your answers.

All your answers to every comic book character listed had the same thing in common. They were all flawed.

You were better off letting everyone name their characters, then saying something like grab an eraser and erase them off the page. There! Defeated! Lol.

1 Like

First off- how are they flawed? Dont make a claim with proof/examples

Second- how else should I answer them… smart guy?

1 Like

*without proof

1 Like

Anyone else!?!??!?!? I can use a good snack down!!!

1 Like

Batman.

1 Like

The presence

1 Like

I’ve already done batman before, but I’ll come up with a different way…mr nobody surprise attacks him with a kill yourself command.

1 Like

Giannis Antetokounmpo, as Redhood knows he cannot be defeated :deer:

1 Like

@thelegendkillerx
I’ve done the presence before. You can find it above. I forgot what I said.

1 Like

The ways to defeat them are limited, so to come up with another one would take a little brainstorming. But if you want me to I can definitely whip one up!!

1 Like

The Phantom Stranger

1 Like

Technically you never defeated the presence. You stated that it is impossible

1 Like