I can tell you how to defeat any character

Halo cuts off logos head just as easy as she cut his thumb… the end.

1 Like

Superman gets really angry and kills joker. Like in injustice.

1 Like

How about the presence?

2 Likes

Lucifer Morningstar/David Bowie.

images.jpg

1 Like

Bendis

God

(yes, God is a DC character in Constantine)

2 Likes

I bet you can’t defeat me. I’m the best.

2 Likes

How would you kill Deadman?

1 Like

Ah, you did that one already.

How would you kill Lord Death Man?

2 Likes

The presence and god are the one and the same. And since they are immortal, there is no way to defeat them/him.

2 Likes

Spectre could easily kill Lucifer seeing that he is technically and angel created by the presence/god, and lucifer is a devil.

3 Likes

I’m confused about the bendis one.

1 Like

@redhood if you are talking about red hood, than no I cant. But if you are talking about you in real life than yes I could, seeing that I train in martial arts and parkour.

2 Likes

Well either launch death man into space like batman did (even though he could escape), or chain him to an anchor and drop him into the ocean (he will keep dying and resurrecting over and over again), or drain him if his Lazarus pit water thus making him vulnerable, just like Ra’as al ghul did.

2 Likes

How would you kill lobo?

1 Like

I answered that above, but I accidentally called him logo

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters

No Cyborg Superman

The Mecha-Superman seen here:
https://youtu.be/PlBGtlUrPU0

2 Likes

Mogo

1 Like

Mecha superman is a robot, which means he is technology which means he could be hacked. Get kilg%re or cyborg to hack him and he is as good as nothing.

1 Like

First off, mogo’s power comes from a green lantern ring, so there are many ways to get that off of him. Second, he us a planet, and the quantum mechanics can easily dispose of a planet.

1 Like