I AM LOVING THIS APP!!

This app is amazing. I can immerse my self in a whole different universe of awesomeness. The community here is amazing. And the mods are handling it very well. Thank you guys!!

17 Likes

Agreed! And the good knows OS ita only gonna get better with time.

3 Likes

nods in approval as Bale’s BW did

7 Likes

Lol!

3 Likes

This is my favorite subscription right now

3 Likes

They don’t have what i want like batman(Adam west) movie or DCEU
:frowning:

1 Like

Dito

batman-approves.jpg

3 Likes

The community section is what I love most about this app

5 Likes

This App does make life better my top 3 entertainment subscriptions are 2. DC Universe 3.Hulu and 1. Is for Disney + but that won’t launch til late 2019 :sob:

Trying very hard not to cry

6 Likes

I have not watched Netflix since DCU launched.

I re-read the Watch-a-long threads in the Watchtower because they’re hilarious.

I get super excited for Titans every Wednesday even though it drops every Friday.

The community is fun. I love the book club. I read more comics now than ever before.

I great recommendations from everyone on what to watch or read.

In summary, yes, I love this app too!

5 Likes

Like @thecbplanets, this forum is what I love the most! I keep checking it every day. I love hearing everything everyone has to say about DC. It is wonderful to feel that I am not the only DC comics nerd out there and that embraces it. Heck, I am even starting to get used to and love the complainers, since it is just another way of saying they love DC and want this app to be the best. This app gives me access to comics I wouldn’t have otherwise been able to afford, so like the original poster I’m loving this app!!!

3 Likes

I am in total agreement! Once I finally picked up a chromecast, it’s completely taken over our living room TV. My lady and I can’t get enough of DCDaily, and the wait between Titans episodes is filled with discussions about the DCU. We love it! Thanks to all involved for doing what you do. Keep up the wonderful job!

I’ve already forgotten what life was like without this app lol

Special shoutout to the mods here for being awesome :heart:

3 Likes